+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 2/14 AI 12 Hollywood Round #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/14 AI 12 Hollywood Round #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Eh? I really think that intro he did with the girlfriend thing was very contrived. I don't even think he had a girlfriend. The judges fell for it. I don't feel this guy and hopefully he gets cut.
    Well I only saw it on you tube, but NM said it was very clever, and I have to agree, that intro - into that song? brilliant!

He reminds me so much of a very young, skinny, awkward looking Clay Aiken and I recall Simon saying he liked him because he was different

Both Simon and Nikki are/were right in their critiques. If I dont watch the show, but looked up Charlie on you tube, I don't think I am alone. I might record this show just to see him - or catch him on you tube again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Nicki did say, "Smart intro!" or something to that effect. The music kicked in just after he started the intro with the background rhythm and melody, so obviously it was rehearsed and not spontaneous.
    You're right, at least she didn't believe his story but spontaneous or rehearsed, he made it all up.

You're right, at least she didn't believe his story but spontaneous or rehearsed, he made it all up.
    Yes, but that was all part of it wasn't it? They knew it wasn't' true - I guess I like the guy, and I love that song= good combo
    beerbelly likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

There are so many songs on the list but they are still picking the same songs. I guess Adele songs were banned from the list that's why we didn't hear a single group or solo singing any of her song which was good. The next overused song is that Gotye song that i'm beginning to hate because these kids have very limited song knowledge. Take for example Johnny Keyser of all people. He sings classic songs like "Try a Little Tenderness" and "A Change is Gonna Come" but he never heard of "Reach Out (I'll Be There)" which I find hard to believe.

There are so many songs on the list but they are still picking the same songs. I guess Adele songs were banned from the list that's why we didn't hear a single group or solo singing any of her song which was good. The next overused song is that Gotye song that i'm beginning to hate because these kids have very limited song knowledge. Take for example Johnny Keyser of all people. He sings classic songs like "Try a Little Tenderness" and "A Change is Gonna Come" but he never heard of "Reach Out (I'll Be There)" which I find hard to believe.
    I hadn't heard anyone else sing it( or at least well)
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't think any of the groups sang Gotye well, as far as I remember.

I don't think so either JohnnyK.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Oprah + Fantasia = Zoanette! I get it, she is fascinating!

I can't believe no one's talking much about Angela Miller, the girl that opened on piano. We played her song at least 8 times over and wanted to buy it on iTunes. Unfortunately this show doesn't have its act together like the Voice - they would've sold millions of that song if they were smart enough to have it on iTunes when the show aired. Angela Miller is one to watch, IMO.
    Lil Bit and Shoepie like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah she did good.

We didn't hear JDA much, other than the group round in which he didn't do too good. I don't know, he just came to mind for whatever reason

FORT Fogey

There are a lot of country singers this season. I hope they put several through to split the votes so others have a chance at winning.
    JohnnyK likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast