Candice
    Adrianna - last one called

BOYS
    Burnell
    Lazaro
    Curtis
    Devin
    Charlie - last one called
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Re: Season 12 Prediction Game

GIRLS:
    Angie
    Janelle
    Kree
    Aubrey
    Candice (last)

BOYS:
    Elijah
    Curtis
    Lazaro
    Burnell
    Charlie (last)

GIRLS

Angela
    Kree
    Candice
    Janelle
    Aubrey (final girl) ------- If there's a Wild Card ... probably Amber or Tenna)

GUYS

Devin
    Curtis
    Lazaro
    Burnell
    Charlie (final guy)------- If there's a Wild Card ... Paul or Nick)

Notes. I had a very hard time narrowing the field to 5of each gender. Even though they recapped the "journeys" I didn't watch much of the auditions so I have no cumulative opinion. Honestly, the only ones I remember are Angela and Lazaro.!

By the way, I do not think they will make Lazaro wait to learn his fate. As foe Charlie, if he is going through ... they may make him stew for the emotional reaction and so Seacrest can say ... see ....you have friends here and out there.

I do believe there will be Wildcards ... probably one of each gender.

!

"The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Girls:
    Angie
    Kree
    Amber (called last)
    Candice
    Janelle

Boys:

Lazaro
    Devin
    Burnell
    Curtis
    Paul (called last)

Girls:
    Angie
    Kree
    Candice
    Aubrey (last)
    Amber

Guys:
    Lazaro
    Devin
    Paul
    Elijah (last)
    Burnell

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Do we even have 10 people playing? I only count 9 so far. Not that I'm complaining... I don't have much firsthand knowledge of the inside of the bus.
    I know I almost missed it because first, I didn't realize the girls sang Monday and second, last year was my first year playing the prediction game ... and I just didn't think we had to start until we had the Top 10 or !2. I suspect there may be others, who may miss this first guess?

Then there are the last minute Lizzie's like me.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

GIRLS:
    angie
    kree
    candice
    amber
    janelle (last)

BOYS:
    Curtis
    Lazaro
    Devin
    Burnell
    Charlie (last)

I'm not really sure if i want to join this game because i'll end up forgetting it. Anyway here are my predictions (bold means i'm very sure):

Boys:

Devin
    Burnell
    Paul
    Lazaro

Curtis (last)

Vincent - wildcard pick

I thought the last one would be between Nick, Vincent or Curtis. This was a toss up Vincent was the best last week but then he botched it last night. Not sure if the pimp spot will help him. Curtis puts off a lot of people with his arrogance despite getting a standing ovation from the judges everytime. Nick may have peaked at Hollywood but is more likeable than the other two while having decent performances. Last week the order was Vincent, Curtis, Nick. This week it's Curtis, Nick, Vincent. By virtue of consistency, i'm picking Curtis.

Girls:
    Candice
    Kree
    Angie
    Amber

Janelle (last)

Breanna - wildcard pick

Janelle, Aubrey and Breanna are very even. Kree is already representing the country girl and she may have taken most of Janelle's votes. Aubrey looks like a nice sweet girl while Breanna got a lot of sash. Both however did not have as much screen time as Janelle so I'm giving Janelle a slight edge. I hope I'm wrong as we already have Kree who is miles better than her. I prefer Aubrey and especially Breanna as she seems to be less boring and more adventurous in her choice of music.

If there will be a wildcard pick I think the judges will throw us a left curve by selecting Charlie and Zoanette!
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 03-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Quick update: results should be out tomorrow. The end of the week got kind of busy unexpectedly and I'm catching up now!

AI 12 Prediction Game, Week One Results!

It's official, we have a Top 10. Not a Top 12, or a Top 13, no Wild Cards, no fuss, no muss. Five guys and five girls ready for competition this season. They are:

Angie Miller
    Amber Holcomb
    Candice Glover
    Janelle Arthur
    Kree Harrison (last announced)

Burnell Taylor
    Curtis Finch, Jr.
    Devin Velez
    Lazaro Arbos (last announced)
    Paul Jolley

This week we predicted the Top 10, and because the entries are so long I'm going to go off-format for the results so that this post isn't a novel. All of the entries were here in the forum, so here's your leaderboard!

1 - TeacherLady 21
    2 - jammyjoe 20
    2 - xmaskat 20
    4 - NFL1 18
    4 - VAGirl79 18
    4 - zanthia 18
    7 - echo226 16
    7 - Gutmutter 16
    7 - jsciv 16
    7 - razorbacker 16
    11 - norm 15
    12 - Arielflies 14
    12 - Magnum 14
    12 - r2maybs 14
    12 - Tigerusty 14
    12 - Vote4Makar 14
    17 - Misty8723 12
    18 - LalahLand 8

TeacherLady is out to a narrow lead over jammyjoe and xmaskat, but after only one week it's really almost anybody's game! Next up we move on to the bottom three guessing, and you never know what will happen on live TV!

New rule: The Mulligan Week

This is one of the most participatory games on FORT, and it can be tough with a busy life to keep up: so many times someone misses a single week and feels like they're out of it, and that can make the game less fun. Therefore this year I'll be trying out a new rule for scoring, the mulligan week.

The way this works is that if you participate in more than 3 weeks over the life of the game, your lowest week's score will not count. If you miss a week, don't worry you're still in it. And if you don't miss a week, you can even have a disastrous week where you're unable to guess the bottom three, and it'll be wiped clean! It's an experiment, but I hope that this will take a bit of the pressure off and allow more people to participate, and everyone to have more fun!

Perfect scores

Many of us (probably myself included) might end up middle of the pack. But no matter how many or few times you guess, if you make a perfect score you go onto the season long honor roll of perfect guessers!

This week, nobody managed a perfect score. Who will be first on the honor roll??

Next guesses

This week we return to our usual format (unless Ryan tells us otherwise). You'll be guessing the bottom three vote-getters. The unique thing about Idol versus many other prediction games is that you will get to predict after seeing the performances for that week if you want! Guesses must be received here or via PM to me before the start of the live result show Thursday at 5pm PDT in the following format:

First sent to safety: TeacherLady
    Second sent to safety: Tigerusty
    Going home: jsciv

Good luck to everyone!!!

+ Reply to Thread