+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 12 Prediction Game

Re: Season 12 Prediction Game

The first Las Vegas show was taped last night. 10 girls performed, 5 were eliminated. The first group of 10 boys will tape tonight for airing tomorrow, again 5 will be eliminated. The spoilers are out there, but I don't want to know who got booted so I haven't read them. But, one thing is for sure, this year there will be no one to make it to the live rounds that we haven't seen before. Everyone will get some airtime & we will have our chance to like or dislike them, to shake our heads about why one person made it through while someone better didn't. It's a new format & I like it.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for all the information. I didn't know that the LV round was actually going on right now. I like that the aucitions seem more open and we get to see everybody

jsciv - I don't envy you your task next week! We're voting them down from 20 to 10. I'm going to assume there won't be a "bottom three" part to it point-wise. I'm sure you'll post guidelines.
    Count your blessings!

OMG !!!! I am so glad I peeked in here!

I thought the prediction game would start when the top 10 (or 12 ?) were in place. I didn't realize that we are picking who the Top 10 will be. That might be "Sudden Death" for me!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Have they said that there will be a top 5 guys and a top 5 girls... or is it just the top 10, whatever gender? In other words, is it possible that the top 10 this year could be all female?
    Count your blessings!

Since the guys and the girls perform on separate nights, I can't imagine that there would be anything other than an even gender split in the top 10.

D'oh! *smacks forehead* That would help even it out, but not necessarily even... have they said for sure it will be top 5 of each?
    Count your blessings!

Tonight's the night! America's votes will be cast after the show, and tomorrow night the boys will perform, and we'll vote on them as well!

I will post any final revisions after tonight's or tomorrow night's show (in case they tell us more about how things might work and whether or not they're announcing wild cards), but here's how it will work:

Assuming that it will be 5 girls and 5 guys, guess your 5 girls and your 5 guys who will make it through to the Top 10. Remember, you're voting for the people who will STAY in the competition! Only your first guess counts, so be sure you're happy with your selections before you submit them. You can post them to this thread or send them to me via private message, but they must be received prior to the start of the live results show on Thursday, March 7 at 8pm EST/5pm PST (the forum threads will be locked so you won't be able to get a guess in late)!

For each person you guess correctly, you'll get 2 points!
    There are bonus points as well: when making your guess, if you correctly name the FINAL person of each gender selected you'll get 1 extra point per person!

So 22 points are up for grabs this week. Your guess might be of the format (not my actual guesses):

Guys:
    Charlie Askew
    Cortez Shaw
    Curtis Finch, Jr.
    Devin Velez
    Elijah Liu ** final guy

Girls:
    Adriana Latonio
    Amber Holcomb
    Angie Miller
    Aubrey Cleland
    Breanna Steer ** final girl

Good luck!

It's a good thing those aren't your final guesses or we would have to fight. I don't see Kree, but at least you left off the Z Bird.

I am asking now, everybody please screw this up, that seems to be the only way I will make the tour. Thanks In Advance.

I'm gonna go ahead & pick my 5 girls, in no particular order...

Candice
    Kree
    Angela
    Janelle
    Aubrey

And so, 4 of them will probably go home,

Kree for the win!

+ Reply to Thread