+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 1/23 AI 12 Audition Round #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/23 AI 12 Audition Round #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

It's all manufactured drama, just like any reality show. The judges have their * roles* and it goes on from there. I fell asleep after 15 minutes, I was bored, very bored
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think AI is on its last legs. It is doing okay, but it no longer is the ratings hit it was. I didn't watch it much last season, I'm not really watching it this season.
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think AI is on its last legs. It is doing okay, but it no longer is the ratings hit it was. I didn't watch it much last season, I'm not really watching it this season.
    I think so as well .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I lasted about 20 minutes and then switched to BBT on TBS. I could.not.stand. NM taking on the leadership role. If this is indeed all faked, then I am shocked that the production team is so dumb to think Americsa wants this.

I think they believe that they are continuing the Simon/Paula conflict, but its not working. These people are not Simon and Paula.
    YellowRose likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I tuned in for about 20 minutes last night! I didn't think I could do it, but I had to see a litte of Charlotte, NC. I'm so proud of our state.

I loved the guy who sang Let It Be! Great voice! I look forward to him going through.

I was nice to see Scotty encouraging them all on to win.

All right. The second hour cleared the negativity on the panel with a plea from a singer as she was walking out. Because they didn't catch it, it was repeated. "Please don't fight. It hurts me." And they didn't from that point, at least the way the show was edited.

So far I haven't found that singer who makes me want to cheer, but I do like that the giver of the nicknames now has one of her own....Nikki aka Dun Dun. The little girl with the final singer was cute as a bug and her mama has some chops, but we'll see.

On to Baton Rouge and you know all the VooDoo crazies are going to be IN THE HOUSE. Yikes - prepare yourselves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I had the show on for a minute, maybe, saw whoever that is with the weird pink hair and said this show is no longer for me. I have enjoyed every season since the second season when I started watching it, but I'm really doubting I will this year. I've never cared much for the auditions in any case, because I'd rather hear good singing than the stupid stuff, so we'll see if I tune in during Hollywood or not.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123