+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey AI 12 Judge

Mariah Carey AI 12 Judge

Mariah Carey joins 'American Idol' | Inside TV | EW.com

Here is an online article from last July about Mariah joining American Idol.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Mariah Carey AI 12 Judge

I just saw a clip on Today and Mariah has that affect with her hair extentions that most do. That is handling the pieces that hang over in the front. That will be annoying. Jaylo did not do this; she never touched her hair.

I saw that the show starts this week. I really doubt I'm going to watch it this season. I've been trying to avoid it for the last few seasons, but something always sucks me in, like someone from my homestate doing well on the show. (Scotty) I wish everyone well, but kind of hope that I don't have that temptation this season. lol

I like Mariah and Keith, but don't care for Niki or Randy. It has to be better than last season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw that the show starts this week. I really doubt I'm going to watch it this season. I've been trying to avoid it for the last few seasons, but something always sucks me in, like someone from my homestate doing well on the show. (Scotty) I wish everyone well, but kind of hope that I don't have that temptation this season. lol

I like Mariah and Keith, but don't care for Niki or Randy. It has to be better than last season though.
    It starts tonight.

I wonder if she will say, "You just don't sing Mariah, when she has sung it it has been sung"

FORT Fogey

Fingers crossed that they do not put a country singer through to final 12. Also hoping that Mariah stops touching her hair and Nicki causes drama. Love it.

From the bits I have watched, I think Mariah is doing okay. But I think she is trying too hard and it is becoming the Mariah vs Nicki show. Bleh! Only plus is that she is beating Nicki. LOL

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like her so far.

FORT Fogey

Where is the show thread?!

I know!? Do one of us need to start it? I thought I'd come here and it would be a few pages in.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

She is quite the Miss Thing.

It is said everywhere that she 'casts shade.' Not being all that familiar with this expression I will venture a guess that she is not. Nicki baits her and she responds. To me, casting shade would be just the opposite. Do not defend or engage, stay cool and master the subtle response that leaves one scratching their head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast