+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Nicki Minaj AI 12 Judge

Re: Nicki Minaj AI 12 Judge

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't really get why Nicki is on this all girl finale kick anyway. I noticed that when Devin left, all of the judges stood and clapped for him except for Nicki. I normally enjoy her comments and such, but she sure has a nasty side to her.
    Nicki is not only nasty but she is a mean girl that got too big for her implanted buttock cheecks. I fast forward the minute she opens her mouth to avoid hearing her go on and on and on and on with her sarcastic nasally voice that spews her "holier art thou" attitude. If the show lasts another season I hope they drop the idiot. Can not stand her.
    BerryCrazy and Debb70 like this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

The texting she does through out the show and her nasty attitude makes me want to toss something at the screen. I mean her deciding she is not going to save a guy has to be against some rule some where.
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Nicki is not only nasty but she is a mean girl that got too big for her implanted buttock cheecks. I fast forward the minute she opens her mouth to avoid hearing her go on and on and on and on with her sarcastic nasally voice that spews her "holier art thou" attitude. If the show lasts another season I hope they drop the idiot. Can not stand her.
    Dear Oompaloopa~
    You can do whatever you want while watching the show, just pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase post here more often.
    Any ol' glimpse of Colin Firth simply Makes.My.DAY!!!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    The texting she does through out the show and her nasty attitude makes me want to toss something at the screen. I mean her deciding she is not going to save a guy has to be against some rule some where.
    I have never seen her do that( text) that's more than a bit rude isn't it? sheesh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They were all on their phones (except for Keith, I think) one night and Ryan said they were live tweeting.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    They were all on their phones (except for Keith, I think) one night and Ryan said they were live tweeting.
    When are they doing that? When the finalists are performing? If so that is beyond rude. I'd like to see the singers pull out a cell phone when they are being critiqued.
    NCLurker, CupidGuest and Debb70 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

No, I've seen Keith doing it, too.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    When are they doing that? When the finalists are performing? If so that is beyond rude. I'd like to see the singers pull out a cell phone when they are being critiqued.
    That would be very funny!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have seen others doing it too but she was doing it while another judge was making comments about a performance. the others tend to be on phones in between the breaks.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The time I saw them it was right when they had come back from a commercial, and to their credit, they put them away soon after Ryan began talking.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread