+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Nicki Minaj AI 12 Judge

Re: Nicki Minaj AI 12 Judge

Regardless of the power play behind all this, one thing I have to agree with Nicki on is the judges save is plain old BS & should have never been invented in the first place. Why save someone that is obviously not connecting with the audience like the other contestants, only to have that same person eliminated a week later. I agree with her...Vote for them to stay, or see them leave.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Regardless of the power play behind all this, one thing I have to agree with Nicki on is the judges save is plain old BS & should have never been invented in the first place. Why save someone that is obviously not connecting with the audience like the other contestants, only to have that same person eliminated a week later. I agree with her...Vote for them to stay, or see them leave.
    Yes ... her point is correct ... but you made it better.

Randy is almost the same old Randy.

Mariah is like the new Paula, except she usually gets to a point ... it just takes her a long time and more circumlocution to get there.

Nikki wants to be the new Simon ... but with a different accent, nicknames and breakfast food for comparisons instead of venues.

Keith is the only judge who seems "new" as he is really a combination ... he is honest, but not in a harsh/mean way, and usually pretty spot on in his critiques of all his "baby's"
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

When the judges did not save curtis, she may have vowed not to save anyone ( maybe Burnell?).

I think they need to use their "save" to "save" American Idol.
    NCLurker, CupidGuest and sparklete like this.

They said on The view. NM has a page devoted to getting rid of her ( yikes thats a first) I guess everyone thinks there is way way too much time with the judges
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They said on The view. NM has a page devoted to getting rid of her ( yikes thats a first) I guess everyone thinks there is way way too much time with the judges
    I really, really don't like her but since I have only watched bits and pieces of AI this year, I could have just caught the wrong bits and pieces of Nicki.

I don't really get why Nicki is on this all girl finale kick anyway. I noticed that when Devin left, all of the judges stood and clapped for him except for Nicki. I normally enjoy her comments and such, but she sure has a nasty side to her.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I really, really don't like her but since I have only watched bits and pieces of AI this year, I could have just caught the wrong bits and pieces of Nicki.
    I have watched less then you, I didnt mind her at first, then when I watched later on, it was all about her. She was abrasive and quite nasty( as mesa posted)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I read that Devin said she didn't even say good-bye to him, but left quickly without saying anything

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    When the judges did not save curtis, she may have vowed not to save anyone ( maybe Burnell?).

Man...did I call that one. She is tweeting in response to some critical comments that "if Curtis didn't get SAVED, NONE of you will get saved. Best voice in the competition."

+ Reply to Thread