+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Simon says, "I *WON'T* be back"

Simon says, "I *WON'T* be back"

Simon says, "I *WONT* be back

Kind of strange.

I still strongly believe that it's to early to say for sure even if he DID admit it in this interview, because like the article says he turns around the next day/interview and mocks his own words basically. So HOPEFULLY he will be back, but right now I would guess it's 50/50.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

To be honest, I don't want Simon back.

I'm just worried people won't watch the show without him, and with the phenominal talent this year, I think that's a little sad that some people only watch it for Simon, but I am sure they are there.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Simon won't be back? IT WORKED! I got him deported with my emails to the government!!!! Oh, wait. Some men in black suits are knocking at my door. Be right back.

I don't believe one word that comes from Simon's mouth. He's proven in the past few weeks/months that he's full of crap.

They'll offer him a sh*tload of money.....he'll be back.

Originally posted by QueenP
    I don't believe one word that comes from Simon's mouth. He's proven in the past few weeks/months that he's full of crap.

They'll offer him a sh*tload of money.....he'll be back.

Well said, QueenP - I agree.

And, MajiH, LOL! The forces of deportation worked!
    *Lacey

I hope Simon comes back. I think Paula and Randy are the ones who need to go. Paula is extremely annoying with her insane comments that, as a rule, don't make much sense. And Randy gets on my nerves with the YO, Dawg! remarks after every song.
    IMO, Simon is the only one who is honest, (harsh and sometimes wrong,) but at least honest.

FORT Regular
    Though I think most all of Simon's comments/critiques are dead-on correct, I can't say I'd be all that disappointed if he didn't come back. If he doesn't, he doesn't. I can do without his weekly arrogance. If they can find someone with his expertise and honesty who can deliver it less brutally, that would suit me just fine. I tune in mainly to hear the talent anyway.

Yo, Dawgs, it just wouldn't be the same for me if the judges didn't stay the same for at least one more season, Dudes.

I mean, it would leave me haunted and vulnerable not to hear the nurturing drug/alcohol-induced syrup from the little middle judge.

And, no matter how dreadful and horrible that English bloke may be, and though he can be honest to a fault, he's certainly not stupid. He knows exactly how to play the media, the contestants, the producers and the fans. He keeps everyone on their toes.

Even Ryan Bedhead has grown on me. I think they'll all end up coming back for AI3.
    Sing & dance the night away!

FORT Regular
    I think Simon the best- He's honest and usually right. But..he has a big problem He tries to manipulate too much..It just got way out of hand with his pimping of Ruben to be winner and putting Clay down. it got to the point where it just got ridiculous. He lost credibility. i think he should leave. May be Fox can get a new judge like Sharon Osbourne. That will be real funny!!

Paula and Randy can disappear...they usually don't make sense

I say Good Riddance, He has prove himself to be a manipulative, mean person. I don't even think he is honest anymore, just brutal. He is having way too much fun screwing around with everybody. And really he shouldn't be judging because he has a personal stake in it. There is no way he could be fair to start with. I do think he carried half the show tho(this year the contestant definitely outshine him). People are a sucker for a guy who can dish out rude comment that they can only think about. sad. really..
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast