+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Simon says, "I *WON'T* be back"

FORT Newbie
    I for one, AM GLAD that he's not coming back!! Enough of manipulation, we want to see a genuine competition.

There were times when I couldn't decide if he were manipulating because of his own goals or manipulating because of direction from the production company.

I still can't figure out why he couldn't tell that Goatgirl and Kim C were tone-deaf.

yeah , I don't know if he does it for his own agenda or just following orders. but I lean toward the first, because he wasn't afraid to state his opinion when he said "teh producers sucked" or something like that in the beginning of the show. And no orders can explain how mean he was to Clay.
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

FORT Fogey
    How about when Randy was just cruel to Carmen? That made me soooooo incredibly mad, and I'd be kinda happy if he was gone.

I'd miss Simon's mean comments that I sometimes agree with and sometimes I flat out disagree with.

SillyMamma, how can you say that Kim C and Carmen are tone deaf? I think they probably can sing better than a lot of people our there in this world, including me and I for one am not tone deaf!

IMO, Simon is the only one who is honest, (harsh and sometimes wrong,) but at least honest.
    I used to think the same thing, but now... I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. He will lie and manipulate to get what he wants. Period. If he were just brutally honest, I could accept that. Like I said.. I used to believe he was just being honest too, and I thought he was hysterical. Now however, he's proved to me that he's manipulative and a liar. I hope he goes.

Originally posted by glennajo
    Paula is extremely annoying with her insane comments...
    Tell me about it.

Well, as I've posted on another thread, on a TV interview (was it Letterman/Leno?) Clay said Simon was a nice guy, honest and knows what he's talking about. Sorry.
    "This above all: to thine own self be true." -William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Welcoming the world Mr. Bunbury's Avatar
    Originally posted by kiwibelle
    Well, as I've posted on another thread, on a TV interview (was it Letterman/Leno?) Clay said Simon was a nice guy, honest and knows what he's talking about. Sorry.
    Well, I think Clay said that because *Clay* is a nice guy and is smart enough to know that it's not a good idea to bad mouth one of your future bosses on national television.

You can think that, but you don't know. He didn't have to badmouth him - he could have simply said - "he's just doing his job" or something similar. Unless you are implying Clay manipulates peoples impressions of him by lying on national television to be nice, which I'm sure he wouldn't.
    "This above all: to thine own self be true." -William Shakespeare, Hamlet

sue
    FORT Regular
    i think they all lost creditability, when week after week, what we all seen what they did to clay, i guess iam just a gulity because i wanted to be intertained, that was cruel, iam sorry and somebody should of said something before this, but i dislike all three, when simon said something nasty, paula half heartly argues with him, but the nasty phrase still stood, what a joke we were all doped

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast