+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    So, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Kanye West? Even if only one of them was put on the panel, I probably wouldn't watch. All three (or even two)? I just tuned out!
    I heard about Kanye West today. I didn't think they could do worse than Nicki Minaj. Oh well, I guess I'd rather them have 2 judges I couldn't stand rather than one I couldn't stand and one I'd LOVE to have on the panel (like Harry Connick Jr or Ben Folds). If Nicki and Kanye are 2 of the judges, that would make it even easier to not watch. And I've watched pretty much every show since late in the first season. I was really hoping AI would show XF and The Voice who was king, but it's looking like I'm going to be looking for a new favorite singing competition.

Mariah is looking more and more like a great choice by comparison.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Ugh! from Mariah Carey down to Niki Minaj?! People I know said "I don't think so! I'm not going to watch it anymore!" Despite the quality pick of Mariah Carey for the 1st position. Producers went to the sewers getting Minaj. She doesn't have the clout and the credibility to be a judge. Also there will be 3 African Americans in the panel and yet AI tout about diversity in the casting. It's not like they have 4 judges where you can pick an irrelevant and unqualified judge for the 4th. Speaking of irrelevant, when are they going to replace Randy?

Kanye West, Lenny Kravitz, Adam Lambert, Enrique Iglesias, Keith Urban and Brad Paisley have all been in the news of late as potential judges. It's a pity Harry Connick Jr. and Ben Folds are not on the list.

I have yet to see an "Official" announcement saying Nikki Minaj is a go!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Nigel Lythgoe went to the UK yesterday to have dinner with the Prime Minister. Nigel tweeted that maybe he should ask the Prime Minister if he'd like to be a judge on AI, since "it appears everyone else has been asked." Do we dare hope that he's hinting that we can't believe everything we read?
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

If the useless pea brains who call themselves Kanye West and Nikki Minaj are the new judges, I am done!

I cannot stand either one of those idiots. One would be bad enough, but both? UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

I just read that Mariah is trying to get Lenny Kravitz on the panel. *sigh* I could watch that man brush his teeth and be fascinated. He would be a good choice but I doubt he'd do it.
    Oh my, I would watch him rinse *sigh*. Though I agree, I don't think he would do it, but one can wish......
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

You can take internet rumors for just what they are...rumors. At least until they are confirmed as fact. But the latest rumor on this whole Nikki Minaj thing is that when Mariah Carey was told she threw an absolute divaish hissy fit about it. She wasn't pleased about the idea at all.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    You can take internet rumors for just what they are...rumors. At least until they are confirmed as fact. But the latest rumor on this whole Nikki Minaj thing is that when Mariah Carey was told she threw an absolute divaish hissy fit about it. She wasn't pleased about the idea at all.
    I heard that, and she is a Diva. It isn't her show, its the people that contune to audition. So much focus on the judges, on all these shows, is ridiculous.I watched the worst 10 mins of Mariah on HSN, on you tube.. Good lord she is a ditz
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Well, I hope that rumour IS true. Throw the hissiest fit you can Mariah so we don't have to be subjected to that hoodrat AKA Nikki Minaj.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I read an article today that is is almost finalized that Nikki Minaj and Keith Urban will be new judges. It also said there may be a new 4th judge or Randy may remain as a judge. If he doesn't remain a judge he will still play a prominent role on the show. I think I read it on tvguide's facebook page.

+ Reply to Thread