+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

Re: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I just heard too - and I have the same reaction. But you were looking for a reason to stop watching. I wasn't. I'm VERY disappointed.
    I agree with you. If she is the new judge - they have lost my household! I think they should make Jimmy the new judge. His feedback this year was the only constructive advice anyone got.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Multiple sources are reporting that the new judge is Nikki Minaj. Lord, if this is true, after all these years, I may finally have found a reason to stop watching.
    I actually didn't watch last season but she is a reason for sure not to tune back in.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I just heard too - and I have the same reaction. But you were looking for a reason to stop watching. I wasn't. I'm VERY disappointed.
    Perhaps I didn't phrase my response correctly, but I have never wanted a reason to stop watching this show. I'm still a big fan, but the way this judges panel is trending isn't to my liking. I still hold out hopes for a Country representative.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Perhaps I didn't phrase my response correctly, but I have never wanted a reason to stop watching this show. I'm still a big fan, but the way this judges panel is trending isn't to my liking. I still hold out hopes for a Country representative.
    Gotcha. I'm not a country fan, but I really respect the country music community. A representative from them would be very welcome. It would be smart too, IMO. I'll betcha that would pull in more viewers than the polarizing Nicki Minaj.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Multiple sources are reporting that the new judge is Nikki Minaj. Lord, if this is true, after all these years, I may finally have found a reason to stop watching.
    I didn't watch much this past season, but I definitely won't watch a millisecond if she is on.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm VERY disappointed too! I'm happy with Mariah Carey as a judge, she has the voice and expience, but I have doubts about Nikki Minaj.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I'm not a Mariah fan, but she certainly has the credentials and I can tolerate her, so I wasn't bothered by her being named a judge. But if it's true about Nicki Minaj being a judge as well, then I'm definitely over watching AI for good. That girl is a complete flake and I refuse to watch her on TV or videos for even a minute, much less for a whole show.

I am hearing rumors of Kanya West! Ugh! What's next a Kardashian?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Kanye West? Even if only one of them was put on the panel, I probably wouldn't watch. All three (or even two)? I just tuned out!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Wow! Nicki Minaj. What credibility does she have? Major wardrobe malfunctions? She might bring in younger viewers though and AI wants that demo pretty badly. I'll take a pass on her. I do like a couple of her songs.

I just read that Mariah is trying to get Lenny Kravitz on the panel. *sigh* I could watch that man brush his teeth and be fascinated. He would be a good choice but I doubt he'd do it.

This is getting worse than the Who Will Replace Regis Philbin fiasco. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread