+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

Re: Who Will Be the New Judges in Season 12?

No, please. Bland...boring...though young. He would balance out Mariah as Diva, but I would rather see Adam, even with his diva tendencies in the third chair.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

AHH tweeting....replaces a PR department every time.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Joe Jonas has been tweeting that he is under consideration.
    UGH! No. No. No.

I'm curious who you think would be good, razorbacker. You sure do know your music stuff.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    UGH! No. No. No.

I'm curious who you think would be good, razorbacker. You sure do know your music stuff.
    Other than Kelly Clarkson & a once more popular than he is now Daughtry, Idol has had their most success in the Country genre. I'd really like to see them put someone in that knows a bit about Country. Cowell hated it, Randy Jackson never gets it right & all the other judges just sloughed it off. But, Steven Tyler was always a fan of Lauren & Aerosmith have even done a country duet with Carrie on their next album. So, that's a long winded way of saying I'd really like to see Brad Paisley, but even if it's not him, they need to populate one of those seats with a Country genre person. If they feel compelled to put another female on there, how about someone like Martina McBride?

I have even heard rumors of Toby Keith, but I think he squashed them pretty quickly.

I really don't like may of the people that have been bandied about so far, Aretha lord please no! Joe Jonas seems to be pandering at it's worst. But as weird as it sounded when the news first broke, Charley Sheen may bring some life back into the thing. And when that news first came out he stated he would be interested if the show met his demands & matched his salary with contributions to charities ( he gets a lot of bad press, but he does do a lot of stuff for charity) even matching $50,000 donations in Cincinnati just this past week.

But regardless of who they put in, they need to put the focus back on the kids & away from the judges. Have they done that with Mariah? I doubt it!

I have to raise my hand and admit to an error. Nick Jonas is the one tweeting, not Joe. Sorry for the misinformation, but a Jonas is a Jonas is a Jonas.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post

But regardless of who they put in, they need to put the focus back on the kids & away from the judges. Have they done that with Mariah? I doubt it!
    Amen to that. I have been singing that song back on the Simon/Paula days. The show is called American Idol not British Judge

Evidently the producers are putting the bums rush on Diddy trying to get him aboard. That's another big NO for me!

FORT Fogey

OMG I remember all those Diddy shows in which he went forth to the multitudes to seeks STARS....and I don't recall any of them really hitting the big time

A sense of humor is another reason I think Brad Paisley would be great & why he & Carrie are so cool together. Check it out!

New Jack in the Box® Commercial - More American - YouTube

Since I got such an overwhelming amount of response for that Brad Paisley commercial, I thought why not try another.

Brad Paisley Jack in the Box - YouTube

+ Reply to Thread