+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 5/22 AI 11 Finale Part 1: Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/22 AI 11 Finale Part 1: Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Eh, this year is a repeat of last year for me. I liked Josh and Elise and am not a fan whatsoever of Jessica and Phillip. At all. So, I was griping at the TV last night (as expected) and will do so tonight. I will watch out of curiosity, but am not invested at all. Boring as hell. I also am not impressed with the judges, especially Jennifer. I like Tyler, and he's sometimes ok judging, but I will admit to missing Simona and Paula, but that's just me. I predict PP for the win, but whatev.

FORT Regular

I thought it was patently unfair to have the judges critique only the last of the three performances...

They totally threw Jessica under the bus.

IMO, Jessica took two of three rounds from my boy Phillip on the night.

I was a bit disappointed with tonight's performances overall, though, and Joshua certainly crossed my mind.

I think it's a slam dunk for Phillip with what the judges did. On just tonight's 3 songs, I'd have to give it to the little one even though she missed on song choice at the end.

Although all of Jessica's numbers were busy passed 11:30pm last night in California, some analysts think that P2 is going to win.

American Idol Statistics and Numbers Blog

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Phillip's numbers were also busy past 11:30 PM in California.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I thought it was patently unfair to have the judges critique only the last of the three performances...

I was a bit disappointed with tonight's performances overall, though, and Joshua certainly crossed my mind.

I think it's a slam dunk for Phillip with what the judges did. On just tonight's 3 songs, I'd have to give it to the little one even though she missed on song choice at the end.
    Isn't it more likely to work the other way, with Jessica's fans voting like mad for her due to the judge's words?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I totally missed that this was on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday! Why do they do that? Grrr... Are they hoping that helps to skew the votes?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post

Sometimes what the judges say or do has the opposite effect. I didn't watch as I didn't know it was on last night, but sometimes when the judges throw someone under the bus, their fans will vote in droves.

Meh... for me, not really sure who will win. I think Jessica has the most pure voice. She is so young though. If P2 wins, he will probably be another David Cook, Danny Gokey type.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    Sometimes what the judges say or do has the opposite effect. I didn't watch as I didn't know it was on last night, but sometimes when the judges throw someone under the bus, their fans will vote in droves.

Meh... for me, not really sure who will win. I think Jessica has the most pure voice. She is so young though. If P2 wins, he will probably be another David Cook, Danny Gokey type.
    I didn't think Jessica had a pure voice, too many runs and whatever you call them and vibrato. Hollie has a pure voice.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678