+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That's the part that bothers me. This is suppose to be American Idol and I wish there was a way to limit the voting to Americans. Plus I did not like the comments from those outside of America the week Jessica was saved. This is just a singing contest, nothing else. Geeze. Everybody has their own taste even if it's different from my own, that's fine. Just because mine is different from yours that don't mean jack.

If anything, I have more in common with Jessica but that doesn't mean Jack to me either. It's who I like the best, who I'm rooting for.
    Jessica's fan base seems to skew really young. The young people defend their person to the death. I was attacked by Jessica fans by a post I made on USA Today. And I didn't really say anything bad about Jessica -- just that she wasn't ready and was lacking in stage presence and that she chose songs too mature for her age. I went on to say I wish Diana DiGarmo, John Stephens, and a few others had waited a few seasons along with Jessica. You would have thought I called her mother a w***e. I was called vile and bitter and accused of personally attacking Jessica. This is the teen MO I think. People think P2 has the teens, but I honestly think P2 has the soccer moms and cougars. I can't see the teen girls relating to P2.

I am now very much turned off by Jessica's fan base.. Couple that with the international voting using skype and vpn and the judges obvious bias. If Jessica wins, she will be the 2nd worst winner in history. Only Fantasia will be worse in my book.
    JavaJo and Jaceegirl like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I complained about this when Kris Allen won. There are people using Skype and actual You tube video showing how to vote for Jessica with skype and the time of day you need to b on skype to do it. I liked both Jessica and Joshua and wanted them to both be in the Final 2. I just think its wrong of Idol not to fix the issues with voting that causes such an unfair advantage.
    I never knew you could skype votes

I think it would be a better finale with P2 and Joshua. Joshua puts on a good show. I like P2 when he ditches the guitar, he seems more vulnerable and likable

Well congrats to them both -

The best think tonight ADAM LAMBERT. I think that guy is so talented and so sexy!!!!!

I honestly think P2 has the soccer moms and cougars. I can't see the teen girls relating to P2.
    I read this after I posted about Adam, now I feel terrible.( not) Soccer mums and cougars like P2. How about people that just like his voice?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Oh, I'm so disappointed in this show. I knew better. I knew I shouldn't even bother caring because the people I think are the best never win.

Phil Phillips is a weak-voiced, untalented slob. And, the ugly faces and vein in his head make me sick. I AM DONE!!

And another thing: I'm sick to death of those stupid judges! They have absolutely nothing to say that is worthwhile and they end up hurting the best singers!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I never knew you could skype votes

The best think tonight ADAM LAMBERT. I think that guy is so talented and so sexy!!!!!

I read this after I posted about Adam, now I feel terrible.( not) Soccer mums and cougars like P2. How about people that just like his voice?

Yes its some sort of Loophole in the system. Google vote for Jessica Sanchez and there is a youtube video thats gives out the details on how to do it. Idol knows this is going on and they do nothing about it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Yes its some sort of Loophole in the system. Google vote for Jessica Sanchez and there is a youtube video thats gives out the details on how to do it. Idol knows this is going on and they do nothing about it.
    I am not sure Idol can do anything about it. As far as I can tell, its P2's to lose( jmho) I just hope he gets well after all this, he's starting to look very run down.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jessica outlasting Joshua? Ugh. Between Jessica & Phillip, I sincerely hope Phillip wins.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

What a disappointment. Joshua should have won the whole thing IMO.

I'm a 47 year old white woman with kids in their early 20's (too old to be a soccer mom!). Phillip is to die for in look and sound, but Joshua is exciting to watch perform. I would love to have seen these two in the finals with a Joshua victory in the end.

Jessica is such a snooze fest I can't even watch her perform. Ugh. Sorry, but it ain't all about who can hit the big notes.
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-18-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, of course. Why did I even think for a second that the final two could be Joshua & Jessica?

It's interesting that Filipinos get behind their girl no matter what but I don't see that among Latinos. Jessica is half Mexican, yet I don't see full support from that demographics....or is there?

Surprised that she got to F2 considering that she was eliminated before and she didn't have a standing O last night. Maybe she'll sing "Listen" for finale which she sang really well in her Youtube video when she was 14! I thought Philip was a shoe-in after that 3rd song. It was all he needed to beat Joshua to F2. Although the rubbing the leg with his left hand was distracting as though he was having cramps, he had a moment. I sure hope that Jessica wins this as we have not have an Asian or Latino American Idol. Another WGWG winner would be ultra boring.

BTW...does this mean that we will only see Jessica in the Ford commercial next week?

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Worse final ever!
    This is actually one of the best Finals even without Joshua.

Worst finale..
    1. Lee/Crystal (should have been Crystal/Siobhan)
    2. Scotty/Lauren (should have been Pia/James)
    3. Jordin/Blake (should have been Melinda/Lakisha)
    4. Fantasia/Diana (should have been Latoya/Jennifer)
    5. Kelly/Justin (should have been Kelly/Tamyra)
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 05-18-2012 at 04:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread