+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Bye bye to Joshua, my favorite of them all. He will do fine, though. Great, humbl,e sweet, talented young man.
    I feel like crying too, angelic. Even though I would have liked to see another girl winner this season, Jessica wouldn't have been my choice. I would have been fine with her as F2 but not instead of Joshua. No sense even tuning in next week as I am about 99.99999 % sure that Philip will be the next AI winner.

I was correct in the prediction game for the first time since I started playing. I did not go with my heart, but tried to get myself in the head of the voters. They constantly praised Joshua and gave him so many standing ovations that I think we lost count. I think it was done to get the voters to vote for Jessica. Let the Jessica fans think Joshua fans would be voting like crazy which would cause then to vote even more. It started when these same judges marched up on stage to save her. The sad part is that these are just kids. Joshua is only 19 and even though he left with such class and seems like a wonderful young man - I am sure his heart is breaking inside. To be told week after week how amazing you are - I am sure a part of him thought he would make it. Joshua has every reason to be proud of himself - I just wish the judges would have let things fall as they may without the constant over-praising of these very young people.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Regular

Wow this forum will be empty with all the people who aren't going to watch next week.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I was correct in the prediction game for the first time since I started playing. I did not go with my heart, but tried to get myself in the head of the voters. They constantly praised Joshua and gave him so many standing ovations that I think we lost count. I think it was done to get the voters to vote for Jessica. Let the Jessica fans think Joshua fans would be voting like crazy which would cause then to vote even more. It started when these same judges marched up on stage to save her. The sad part is that these are just kids. Joshua is only 19 and even though he left with such class and seems like a wonderful young man - I am sure his heart is breaking inside. To be told week after week how amazing you are - I am sure a part of him thought he would make it. Joshua has every reason to be proud of himself - I just wish the judges would have let things fall as they may without the constant over-praising of these very young people.
    I agree with you.

I think you and razorback got it right! well done in the predication's. I wont be watching the finale thats for sure, although I likely wouldnt have even with Joshua in it. Jessia never was in the bottom, they rigged that to use the save, No doubt in my mind.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sad that Joshua isn't in the F2, but I'm over the moon that Philip is!!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That's the part that bothers me. This is suppose to be American Idol and I wish there was a way to limit the voting to Americans. Plus I did not like the comments from those outside of America the week Jessica was saved. This is just a singing contest, nothing else. Geeze. Everybody has their own taste even if it's different from my own, that's fine. Just because mine is different from yours that don't mean jack.

If anything, I have more in common with Jessica but that doesn't mean Jack to me either. It's who I like the best, who I'm rooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That's the part that bothers me. This is suppose to be American Idol and I wish there was a way to limit the voting to Americans. Plus I did not like the comments from those outside of America the week Jessica was saved. This is just a singing contest, nothing else. Geeze. Everybody has their own taste even if it's different from my own, that's fine. Just because mine is different from yours that don't mean jack.

If anything, I have more in common with Jessica but that doesn't mean Jack to me either. It's who I like the best, who I'm rooting for.
    I complained about this when Kris Allen won. There are people using Skype and actual You tube video showing how to vote for Jessica with skype and the time of day you need to b on skype to do it. I liked both Jessica and Joshua and wanted them to both be in the Final 2. I just think its wrong of Idol not to fix the issues with voting that causes such an unfair advantage.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Worse final ever!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Worse final ever!
    I think it was one of the best!
    Lil Bit and luvlady345 like this.

So my picks were totally wrong but I don't care at all because..... Phillip is safe!!! Woo hooo!!!! It's his to lose now! Go P2!!
    JavaJo likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread