+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Most of us were blindsided with this outcome ... but razorbacker got it perfectly correct in the prediction game.

I wouldn't be too sure about Phillip winning though. Jessica's "fan base" isn't actually all fans ... it's paid advertising/promotion. It could easily pull the win out for her ... It got her this far. I am not sure anyone can win against the SUPER Jessica Action Machine I am miffed about this because it isn't how it should work and it seems unfair.

At this point I wanted to see a Josh and Phillip F2.

Boo !!!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Sad Joshua didn't make it, glad I dont have to watch tonight or at all next week.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I never believed Jessica was in the bottom 2 the week she was saved. I know how much the news,radio stations here in the San Diego area have been asking people to vote for her, upto and including the mayor. That was simply Idol playing games with the voters. I am sure Joshua will be fine he has more talent in his pinkie then P2 has in his entire body. Jessica for the win. Too bad I will not be watching it. I refuse to watch Idol.

If you are not a WGWG no need to apply for idol. The Voice and Xfactor are probably better fits for you. This show blows chunks.
    luvlady345 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

At least now I won't mind missing the Finale! Must go to Philly to hear Adam sing NCOE!

'Til Wednesday!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    I really thought that it would be the two guys next week to make an interesting finale.
    Jessica is a great vocalist, but Joshua is more a total performer and really should have won this contest.
    Very disappointed. Darn.
    I agree with this. I wanted the 2 guys. I'm more partial to P2 but I preferred Joshua to win because he is so good (and good looking too). I don't like Jessica. I haven't since the beginning. And I don't want the judges to get their way. Because of that. I will vote for the first time this season for P2. Jessica is the least likable Idol contestant since Jennifer Hudson during her season. If she wins, I may barf.

BTW, I actually liked Lisa Marie Presley. I think she's an interesting songwriter. She may not have the vocal chops her dad did, but she's intriguing. And if you read the reviews to her album, you will see that a lot of this music on it is her "kiss off" to the Church of Scientology. She's completely done with it and the music is the process of purging herself from it. In You may think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails......you ain't seen nothin yet she's saying that to the Scientology people. Pretty deep stuff when you know the meaning. I like her. Always have. I also enjoyed Adam. He's great. I'd never heard the song before but I liked it.
    JunkieGirl and ilja like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I never believed Jessica was in the bottom 2 the week she was saved. I know how much the news,radio stations here in the San Diego area have been asking people to vote for her, upto and including the mayor. That was simply Idol playing games with the voters. I am sure Joshua will be fine he has more talent in his pinkie then P2 has in his entire body. Jessica for the win. Too bad I will not be watching it. I refuse to watch Idol.

If you are not a WGWG no need to apply for idol. The Voice and Xfactor are probably better fits for you. This show blows chunks.
    I was thinking about that today myself. You may be correct.

Forgive me, but the extent of this campaigning for Jessica is way, way beyond me. What's next week? Is George Clooney going to have a fundraiser at his home?
    Realitychick and Monte71 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

Yay!! Very happy with the final 2.
    BTW likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I think these three deserved being in the finals. All very talented in their own style and way. I don't know about the Jessica hype in CA, but that girl has a terrific voice. Phillip has a raspy, style all his own. His looks, guitar and coy personality don't hurt him either. Joshua too has his own special style, but a bit too much screaming. He will still make a name for himself in the music industry. I look forward to seeing and hearing a lot more from each of them in the future.
    Lil Bit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I was thinking about that today myself. You may be correct.

Forgive me, but the extent of this campaigning for Jessica is way, way beyond me. What's next week? Is George Clooney going to have a fundraiser at his home?
    this is even going on outside the us Vote for Jessica Sanchez for American Idol tonight | Global Balita
    Pinoys worldwide can vote for Jessica Sanchez through Facebook? | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 05-17-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Adam is at least 30 mins. into the show, if not more. You would be safe to FF through the first half hour easily .
    Thanks!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread