+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    LOL that's why I come here to FORT... being in California, I don't even have to watch... my FORT friends will lemme know the outcome before the show even airs here. Woot!
    I do that all the time. I may still tune in for the last 5 minutes,it depends if I have something to do that night
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

LOL that's why I come here to FORT... being in California, I don't even have to watch... my FORT friends will lemme know the outcome before the show even airs here. Woot!
    And to think, all this time I've been feeling sorry for y'all.

I know what you mean! I'm in Hawaii, so everyone sees it before AI airs here, that's why I check here and FB to see what went on to see if it's worth watching, or at least what the outcome was.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would love to see Colton again, but I don't want to sit through the others. I find this shows drags on far too long - the last 5 minutes of the winer is____ will be fine.
    Well, I guess you can always check out the videos later. If you're not in the East Coast, you can check here to see when Colton comes on and tune in then. I agree, they do drag on. The show has stretched out a full two hours all season, where in the past it was down to 90 and/or 60 minutes couple weeks prior to the finale.

In the first few years of Idol, the performance shows stepped down from 2 hours to 90 minutes to 1 hour fairly quickly, and the results shows were 30 minutes. Now those were the days!

We only watch on DVR and it takes about 35 minutes to watch a 2 hour show that way by the time you skip all the commercials, the "coming up after the break" previews, and the silly blather. We usually just stick with the performances and the actual results. The results shows take only like 15 minutes to watch because half those episodes are clips from the show aired the previous night!

+ Reply to Thread