+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Another thing that might have hindered Jessica is the home schooling thing. She seems to have been really sheltered & didn't have the opportunities most other 16 year old kids have had. I still like the girl & hope she wins. Nothing against P2, but the show needs a girl winner again.
    I don't see why a girl "has" to win, but nevetheless, I think the winner should have been Hollie. I feel Hollie is the better singer and better personality. I feel she was thrown under the bus in favor of Jessica, who I personally don't care for. Nothing against her personally, I just don't care for her singing and perfer Hollie.
    NFL1 and Thor like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Me neither. The only kids out of the top 13 I actually voted for were DeAndre (briefly), Skylar, and Joshua. I might still tune in next Tuesday and Wednesday, having invested so much time already, but I won't vote for either Phillip or Jessica.
    I also have no interest in the finale (for the first time every), but I'll probably watch because I've put this much time into it. I might even vote for the first time this season (for Phillip). I don't vote normally because the show doesn't end until 10:00 and I have to get up at 5 AM to go to work. I'm getting to the point where I can't stay up late and still be able to function the next day..so, no time for voting.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This afternoon I spent some time getting the studio versions of my favorite performances of the season... most were Joshua (a total of 7 from Joshua!!)... one was Jessica (And I am Telling You)... one was Phillip (Volcano) and two were Hollie (Perfect and Rollin in the Deep).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I will watch Wed. for sure so I can see the former Idolettes (Joshua, Skylar, & Colton) back on the stage .
    I'll definitely watch on Wednesday for Colton, Shannon and the other contestants. I'm sure they'll be more interesting to watch than the final 2.
    Debb70 likes this.

Might as well face it... I too will probably watch both Tuesday and Wednesday nights, even though I've never voted for Jessica or Phillip, and don't plan to start now.

These last few weeks have reminded me of Season 6, where my favorite, Melinda, went out at third, leaving Jordin, a teenager with a beautiful, big voice and Blake, not a great singer but "different" and current. If I had realized this ahead of time, I would have predicted Joshua leaving and cleaned up at the Prediction Game. Oh, well...
    NFL1 likes this.

I can hear the disappointment in your voice. I, too, was a Melinda D. fan and felt let down at the finale as I do this year. Are the final 2 the only ones who sing on Tues.? If so, I won't watch that, but if that is when others get to sing duets with famous singers (someone remind me how this works!) I wouldn't miss hearing Josh and maybe Hollie again. Otherwise, I'll just tune in Weds. to hear the past contestants.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I'll definitely watch on Wednesday for Colton, Shannon and the other contestants. I'm sure they'll be more interesting to watch than the final 2.
    I would love to see Colton again, but I don't want to sit through the others. I find this shows drags on far too long - the last 5 minutes of the winer is____ will be fine.
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I don't see why a girl "has" to win, but nevetheless, I think the winner should have been Hollie. I feel Hollie is the better singer and better personality. I feel she was thrown under the bus in favor of Jessica, who I personally don't care for. Nothing against her personally, I just don't care for her singing and perfer Hollie.
    I didn't say a girl has to win, I said the show needs a girl to win. We have seen that these what's get voted to the win but usually they don't get much support in the market. The 2 most successful have after all been girls. I just think the show needs another viable female winner. Wgwg's not what's I hate iPhone self correcting spell checks.
    Last edited by razorbacker; 05-20-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    BTW and luvlady345 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I didn't say a girl has to win, I said the show needs a girl to win. We have seen that these what's get voted to the win but usually they don't get much support in the market. The 2 most successful have after all been girls. I just think the show needs another viable female winner. Wgwg's not what's I hate iPhone self correcting spell checks.
    I know I'm not the target market but, in my opinion, Jessica is not in the same category with Kelly or Carrie. I'm not sure it even matters what happens to the winner post-show, because the majority of people will forget this year's bunch when next season starts. I still maintain the show is not about finding the "best singer in America," but about ratings and selling ads. Therefor, as long as people are watching, talking about it, and voting, it doesn't matter in the end who wins.
    MomAt40Pls likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would love to see Colton again, but I don't want to sit through the others. I find this shows drags on far too long - the last 5 minutes of the winer is____ will be fine.
    LOL that's why I come here to FORT... being in California, I don't even have to watch... my FORT friends will lemme know the outcome before the show even airs here. Woot!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread