+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 AI 11 Results Show Top Three **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    P2 is not who I would listen to. I don't think there was anyone this year whose voice I really loved.I liked Colton- P2 a lounge lizard? I think thats a tad harsh. He must be liked, he was voted into the finale.
    Lol He really does remind me of a vegas lounge act. He is not a vocalist imo. He is just a bit gimmicky for me. YMMV.
    maude~flanders likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post

Jessica's dad is fighting for our country, securing our freedoms, and he's encouraging his daughter to fulfill her dream. Do you have any idea how much that smile must mean to him every time he gets home from being deployed? What he has given her through example will carry her further than any trip to the dentist ever could.
    I'm actually a little confused about his military status. I have read that he is a Navy veteran, and I think Jessica said on the visit arranged by the AI producers to the Midway that her dad is a Naval reservist. I also read that he may be deployed to Singapore ... as a reservist I presume ... so maybe it's the annual on the job things reservists must contribute. I believe her Grandfather is retired Navy, which means he may have been an officer.

Anyway, as a reservist or veteran, there may be benefits that his family can access. Medical, educational, etc.

BUT someone said ...
    Yes, because you can't be a successful singer without perfect teeth.
    Didn't Elliott Yamin have funny teeth and a beautiful voice?

And look at Susan Boyle. Now there's something to run with.

I must also mention that if you look at Clay Aiken's original auditions ... well I think we can stop discussing image and go back to putting some teeth in the results show discussion.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

What's the deal with Phillip's health? I've only been clicking in and out this season for the performances - not te back stories. Something to do with his kidneys? That can't be good?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    What's the deal with Phillip's health? I've only been clicking in and out this season for the performances - not te back stories. Something to do with his kidneys? That can't be good?!?!
    If you look under Phillip Phillips there is an update regarding surgery
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Cracks me up to hear Jimmy critique his own song choices. He should have thought that all out beforehand!.
    I'm thinking he probably did, and he must have heard them in rehearsal and could have changed the song at some point. So..it's probably another bit of manipulation for whatever reason. (Who me, cynical?)
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Poor Joshua will that opens next week for me. Done AI I guess we will never see this show have a soul singer again.
    Have we ever seen one to begin with?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post

BUT someone said ...

Didn't Elliott Yamin have funny teeth and a beautiful voice?

And look at Susan Boyle. Now there's something to run with.

I must also mention that if you look at Clay Aiken's original auditions ... well I think we can stop discussing image and go back to putting some teeth in the results show discussion.
    I believe Eliott had them fixed very early on after AI...and of course the difference in Clay's appearance then and now is pretty well documented.

I don't think we need to get on with Susan Boyle and her issues.....and they are not physical. Good luck to her.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Susan Boyle is raking in the money why don't we ask her? I hope Jessica wins. I would rather have a singer that can hold a note. Phillip is nothing more than a young lounge lizard.
    Hey, when did MsDiva suddenly not have a right to her opinion? You tells it the way you feels it.

And it was a fine point about Susan Boyle.

Personally, the reason I love Phillip is because he is a true artist... he understands what he's singing and does his own thing. For me, Jessica is a little bit of a (oh, here we go...) a cardboard cutout of the pop star. And, in fact, since that is what I think idol is all about, then she fits it. But I do think Phillip will do fine either way. Jessica needs the win more, I think.

I really think Idol needs to do something about the voting. Contestants should not be going into the final weeks of a contest pretty much knowing they have no chance of winning. The whole phone vote, online vote and this whole voting on skype and on facebook needs to be handled. When you can go online and watch a tutorial for how to skirt the rules and vote on Ido basically anyplace in the world there is a problem.

I will watch the finale to see all the other contestants but will dvr and watch only Jessica's performances. I have all of Phillip and his offkey singing I can take for one year.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Jessica is just a little early to the stage. She can sing, but she's such a young girl with no life experience. In a few years, she will find her own voice and be phenomenal!
    Sadly, I feel the reason Jessica has had no life experience is because she's spent all her years being groomed to be a singer. She's as much as said this in countless interviews... she's spent her whole life working for this.
    NFL1, Babycakee and Jaceegirl like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread