+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 5/3 AI 11 Results Show: Top 5 **West Coast Spoiilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 5/3 AI 11 Results Show: Top 5 **West Coast Spoiilers**

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post

I think the F2 should be Josh (ducking) and Hollie.

The answer is that some older folks should vote more. I'll have to try to stay awake.
    I agree with your F2,echo.
    I guess I am the older demographic (mid-fifties) but I don't vote. Have been watching since the end of season 1 and in all those seasons the only person who ever motivated me to vote was Elliott Yamin. SIGH And we all know how that worked out. I dialed and dialed my fingers to the bone, land line and mobile phone for 2 hours each performance night. I sobbed, I mean sobbed when he left. My husband thought I was nuts. I vowed then and there never to vote again. I have come close to voting, following season with Melinda Doolittle and then Crystal Bowersox, but no, I won't vote again.
    MsDiva2007 and LuckyMom like this.

I agree with your F2,
    ( Josh and Hollie)

What's interesting to me is the real geographical pride/bias. People tend to vote for people from their home state. Can those from Brittain vote? If not, perhaps Hollie's overseas fans should mail us some cheap phones and calling cards.
    NFL1 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

no one gone yet?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I agree with your F2,echo.
    I guess I am the older demographic (mid-fifties) but I don't vote. Have been watching since the end of season 1 and in all those seasons the only person who ever motivated me to vote was Elliott Yamin. SIGH And we all know how that worked out. I dialed and dialed my fingers to the bone, land line and mobile phone for 2 hours each performance night. I sobbed, I mean sobbed when he left. My husband thought I was nuts. I vowed then and there never to vote again. I have come close to voting, following season with Melinda Doolittle and then Crystal Bowersox, but no, I won't vote again.
    It can be very disturbing when you vote on all phones, online, and a favorite doesn't get in. I believe the voting public usually gets it quite right though. It's a good thing all don't feel their votes are unnecessary. They do count!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jessica's first song bombed, but her second song may have won back her base at least and a few others thrown in.
    If all Jessica's songs were like the second one she sang, there'd be no doubt she should be the winner of it all. She is fantastic singing the ballads.

When I think of Carrie Underwood, I think I remember that she just really started taking off when the contestants in her year were down to 5 or 6. So there is still a chance though slim, that Hollie could be in the final 2. I'm in the older geographic and older than most of you at 67, and I voted for Holly all two hours. I do think all of the ones left will get record contracts and most should do well if they are able to pick good songs or write good songs. I didn't like Jessica early on and probably wouldn't buy her album because her voice is too low for my personal taste and she is too R&B for me. But her second song was stellar. Holly's first song River deep, mountain high was my absolute favorite last night. And her second one was almost as good as Jessica's second song.
    Arielflies likes this.

I don't like Carrie Underwood, but Hollie is no Carrie Underwood.Not even close.
    luvlady345 and bee stung lips like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow! Hollie top 4! After beating Colton, Elise, and now Skylar. Dialidol is finally wrong after weeks of getting it right. In fact, it's very very wrong. It predicted Skylar to be safe while P2 getting the boot.

BTW, has anyone noticed that P2 is missing in the Ford commercials for a 2nd consecutive week now? What's the deal there? Ryan never acknowledged his absence.

My suggestion to the judges for next year... don't put a PP/Lee DeWyze/Kris through to the voting stage. Give us more like Elliott, Clay, Jermaine, Joshua, Adam, or whatever NON-WGWG you can find. Seriously - they are going to vote through vanilla pudding every time.
    Count your blessings!

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    BTW, has anyone noticed that P2 is missing in the Ford commercials for a 2nd consecutive week now? What's the deal there?
    I noticed it too... I was waiting for him to show up in the commercial this week and he never did. I wonder if his health is keeping him out of it? I can't imagine the producers letting him skip the commercial for any other reason.

I'm worried that P2 is going to win. I'm tired of his songs that all sound the same, and I wish he would shave. His scraggly beard and sloppy clothes make him look like a homeless person.

I'm definitely going to miss Skylar's energy each week. Good Luck Skylar! I think you have a bright future ahead of you.

+ Reply to Thread