+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 5/3 AI 11 Results Show: Top 5 **West Coast Spoiilers**

Re: 5/3 AI 11 Results Show: Top 5 **West Coast Spoiilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Wow! Hollie top 4! After beating Colton, Elise, and now Skylar. Dialidol is finally wrong after weeks of getting it right. In fact, it's very very wrong. It predicted Skylar to be safe while P2 getting the boot.

BTW, has anyone noticed that P2 is missing in the Ford commercials for a 2nd consecutive week now? What's the deal there? Ryan never acknowledged his absence.
    He has been to ill with the kidney stone issue to participate. that's why Jimmy referred to it last night & said anyone else feeling as poorly would have dropped out.

FORT Fogey

Skylar did have a lot of energy, but her two songs were screamers. She equates emotion with screaming and apparent anger. "You don't have to say you love me...." her body was hunched over and she was gesturing and screaming like she was in the middle of a fight. She did not look good so I was not really sorry or surprised that she left. Country music will welcome her in and if she can tone down her harshness, she could be another Pickler who went out 6th(?)

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't like Carrie Underwood, but Hollie is no Carrie Underwood.Not even close.
    I do, like Carrie Underwood, and agree with you, Holly isn't even in the same league as Carrie Underwood. Frankly, I'm disappointed she's still around. The fact that talented singers like Colton, Elise, and hell, even Skylar, whom I think is very talented, and the only marginally-talented Holly is still there...wow. She's not AI winner material. If she wins, this season will have been a failure, imo.
    luvlady345 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    Whoa. Country ain't gonna win this year.

That's all right; Skylar will be the opening act for Kenny Chesney or Keith Urban!
    Amen! I think she'll do just great. I see her hobnobbing with the likes of Blake Shelton, Reba McKintyre et al...
    fan*addict and Jaceegirl like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Skylar did have a lot of energy, but her two songs were screamers. She equates emotion with screaming and apparent anger. "You don't have to say you love me...." her body was hunched over and she was gesturing and screaming like she was in the middle of a fight. She did not look good so I was not really sorry or surprised that she left. Country music will welcome her in and if she can tone down her harshness, she could be another Pickler who went out 6th(?)
    Kellie has not had quite the blooming career everyone seems to want to attribute to her. yes, she is still recording, but check the sales figures & the way her singles have performed on the charts. I like her a lot, but she is a mid level star at best for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Amen! I think she'll do just great. I see her hobnobbing with the likes of Blake Shelton, Reba McKintyre et al...
    I think she will do well. Out of all of them, I think she has the best chance at a career
    bee stung lips and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't believe in holding someone's race against them, not even white guys. That being said, I don't believe Phillip should be the winner simply because I don't believe he is talented enough. But if the ones who vote the most are 12 year old little girls, then their guy or gal is going to win.

I voted for the first time the other night and while I probably called about 10 times (if that much), I'm simply not as motivated as a 12 year old girl and that is not the 12 year old girls fault but my own.

I also have my doubts that a big majority of tween girls are all that taken with Phillip. While he's a cutie pie, he is not your typical tween dream. A lot people of all ages like singer/ songwriter types and that seems to me to be what Phillip is.
    mesachick likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Kellie has not had quite the blooming career everyone seems to want to attribute to her. yes, she is still recording, but check the sales figures & the way her singles have performed on the charts. I like her a lot, but she is a mid level star at best for the time being.
    Kellie has a career. She records and makes appearance...how "blooming" I have no idea. If Skylar can do what Kellie has done this many years after being on AI, she should be happy
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't like Carrie Underwood, but Hollie is no Carrie Underwood.Not even close.
    I don't understand your point. She isn't Carrie. She isn't country so there is no connection. Of course the Carrie we see today wasn't the Carrie on AI...not by a long shot.
    NFL1 likes this.

I'm SO upset at Skylar's elimination. I haven't been this depressed by AI results since I was 14 and Clay Aiken lost.
    <3

+ Reply to Thread