+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: 5/2 AI 11 Performance Show Thread: Top 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 AI 11 Performance Show Thread: Top 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Misty, actually I like Hollie a lot and especially admire how much she's relaxed and improved her performance skills. Her voice has not been an issue. I would not mind if she won.

I just don't want a Phil/Jessica finale...
    TeacherLady, I agree with you. However, I feel like that's exactly what it's shaping up to be. I would be happy with either Hollie or Joshua winning...but I Phillip/Jessica finale might actually cause me not to bother watching.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    TeacherLady, I agree with you. However, I feel like that's exactly what it's shaping up to be. I would be happy with either Hollie or Joshua winning...but I Phillip/Jessica finale might actually cause me not to bother watching.
    If Hollie leaves next, I see no need to watch anymore. I would continue if Sklar was left, but now that's she gone. It's really limiting. I don't enjoy anyone else remaining and if Hollie is out, I really don't care who wins it. I think Jessica is much better than Josh or Phillip and Josh is better than Phillip, but it just doesn't matter to me.

OH....I have this fun fantasy. I like to imagine the look on the judges faces if Hollie goes to the final TWO and it's down to HOLLIE and JOSHUA and HOLLIE wins! Can you see the disgust on their faces? Can we even guess as to what words Jennifer would try to come up with? How would they give Hollie a few last words to insult her? THat would be so awesome and then Hollie could stand there in shock and crying and tell the judges how much she wants to THANK them, because they are the reason she is the winner of AI this season!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I just LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If Hollie leaves next, I see no need to watch anymore. I would continue if Sklar was left, but now that's she gone. It's really limiting. I don't enjoy anyone else remaining and if Hollie is out, I really don't care who wins it. I think Jessica is much better than Josh or Phillip and Josh is better than Phillip, but it just doesn't matter to me.

OH....I have this fun fantasy. I like to imagine the look on the judges faces if Hollie goes to the final TWO and it's down to HOLLIE and JOSHUA and HOLLIE wins! Can you see the disgust on their faces? Can we even guess as to what words Jennifer would try to come up with? How would they give Hollie a few last words to insult her? THat would be so awesome and then Hollie could stand there in shock and crying and tell the judges how much she wants to THANK them, because they are the reason she is the winner of AI this season!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I just LOVE IT!
    I love that scenario! I'm not sure the judges actually care who wins though, it's all done for the sake of drama and pumping up the rating (in my opinion).
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread