+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: 4/26 AI 11 Results Show: Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 4/26 AI 11 Results Show: Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Isn't Elise 28 years old?
    If she isn't 28, she's awfully close. She's no "kid" (like Jessica or Hollie) that's for sure. IIRC, she was quite close to the upper end of the age limit.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by jh2467 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone noticed after Elise was eliminated and the judges stood up. Ryan told Elise look they are standing and Elise said Thats because they are happy!!!! Meaning the judges were happy she was eliminated. She is such a bitter betty. Good BYE Elise I won't miis you and your pouty faces.
    I didn't notice that. I thought she seemed upbeat and playful as she started singing and went down and was interacting with the judges. I recall Haley from last season was a little ticked off when she left too.

I was voting for Elise - obviously my 100 or so weren't enough to tip the boat in her favor. I think now those votes will go to Skylar; maybe they will help. I really thought after the performances that Phillip would hit bottom 3, but I guess he is too pretty. I truly hope next week's top four are Skylar, Joshua, Hollie and Phillip, though I think the power grid for Jessica is in high voltage now.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I was voting for Elise - obviously my 100 or so weren't enough to tip the boat in her favor. I think now those votes will go to Skylar; maybe they will help. I really thought after the performances that Phillip would hit bottom 3, but I guess he is too pretty. I truly hope next week's top four are Skylar, Joshua, Hollie and Phillip, though I think the power grid for Jessica is in high voltage now.
    I know... and it does not please me in the least.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I was so hoping Jessica was in the bottom again and going home. I didn't care for Elise but I'd rather have her than Jessica. And I think it was funny how P2 was talking about how Jessica was saved and he was "joking" but I don't think he was at all.
    TeacherLady and Debb70 like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I was so hoping Jessica was in the bottom again and going home. I didn't care for Elise but I'd rather have her than Jessica. And I think it was funny how P2 was talking about how Jessica was saved and he was "joking" but I don't think he was at all.
    I thought the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    At least Ellise picked her best song for an encore.
    You could kind of hear her off-mic at one point commenting to Ryan that she was happy that at least she got to sing that song.
    RealVoyeur likes this.

Just wondering if anyone noticed after Elise was eliminated and the judges stood up. Ryan told Elise look they are standing and Elise said Thats because they are happy!!!! Meaning the judges were happy she was eliminated. She is such a bitter betty. Good BYE Elise I won't miis you and your pouty faces.
    No, I think that she was telling Ryan that she was happy she was going to get to sing the song she loved. I don't think she was commenting about the judges.
    RealVoyeur likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Did he though? Unfortunately, I didn't pay close enough attention to how Ryan worded it when he put Skylar in the bottom. The other two he specifically said one is in the top 3 and the other is in the bottom 3. I can't go back and check it, so it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't just a little bit of manipulation going on there. Maybe they were close in votes?
    I think they were running late. He pulled the other two over FAST and it looked like Skylar was being given directions from off-camera, and then it was "here's your bottom 2 see you after break," and cut to commercial. I have the feeling they were running off-script at that point because they were behind on time, so I wouldn't put much stock in Ryan's exact wording.

This is completely untrue. Elise said she was happy because she was going to be able to perform "Whole Lotta Love" again.
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread