+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: 4/25 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Amazing that Adam was not mentioned at all in connection with Queen. Of course I would have preferred that he be on the show to sing.

Since he listed that he will be on Kimmel tonight, do you think we might get a surprise visit to AI by Adam!!!!

That would be so fabulous.
    I so agree, but I think that Adam is suppose to appear on AI in May closer to the time that he is releasing his next album called Trespassing. Maybe he wants to promote that instead of making a surprise appearance tonight, but what a fabulous surprise that would be. Could not agree with you more. I already have my DVR set for Jimmy's show. He is suppose to be doing a mini outdoor concert at Jimmy's show, but we (the TV audience) will only get to see one. I just thought it would be nice if they mentioned it or showed a clip of this performance, but as FM said he probably doesn't mind. I guess it's me who is

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post

Seriously, I really like many of these kids, but the judges drive me nuts. I wish we could transfer the Voice's judges to here.
    I agree! Joshua just has to stand there and he gets a standing Ovation. Yo, I really don't get the judges at all.
    BerryCrazy and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Whatever happens with Skylar, she will be very popular in the country scene. She has got it. And I don't even listen to country. Close my eyes and hear a young Reba.
    I agree! She sounds just like a young Reba. She has the hutzpa too. I think she's going to have a very good career. Wouldn't be surprised if Reba calls her. *If* she makes final four, I'll bet Reba will be her duet partner. Isn't it final four when they do the celebrity duets?

FORT Regular

Steven Tyler really annoyed me last night. He threw Elise under the bus for not singing a song everyone knows, but then praises Philip for doing the exact same thing.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I don't get the Phil Squared love, he sounds exactly the same each and every week.
    Amen to that!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    He did look fine already, but I thought the first time I saw him on AI S8 that he already reminded me of Elvis. I think because he has lost weight and wears much less makeup it might make him appear to look even more like Elvis. I liked Elvis so I don't have a problem. lol One interesting thing that I did not know was that Elvis wore eyeliner back in his day. I can't remember if I mentioned this already, but he came to our state recently and I met Adam. He is the nicest guy and just like talking to any regular, down-to-earth guy.
    I agree that he did remind me of Elvis, also. It just appears that he has had a little something done with his nose. Don't get me wrong, I think he is attractive. I loved
    Elvis, (still do) and thought him attractive, too. Shucks, maybe he had something done with his nose. Still had the looks.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    He did look fine already, but I thought the first time I saw him on AI S8 that he already reminded me of Elvis. I think because he has lost weight and wears much less makeup it might make him appear to look even more like Elvis. I liked Elvis so I don't have a problem. lol One interesting thing that I did not know was that Elvis wore eyeliner back in his day. I can't remember if I mentioned this already, but he came to our state recently and I met Adam. He is the nicest guy and just like talking to any regular, down-to-earth guy.
    For a minute there I thought you were talking about Elvis coming to your state.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I thought for the second week that Jessica is totally blah. No personality. Her first song was a disaster and I expected the judges to say so. I think the most we got was JL saying that rock was not her forte. She should have kept with the first song but the mash was just horrible. Her second song was ok but again her enunciation was terrible....and the judges say nothing about that. The best JL ever heard...no... the guy last season did a wonderful , understandable rendition of it. This one was not great.
    I agree. My radio station played a snippet of Jessica's Bohemian Rapsody and the DJ's were just raving about her, but of what I heard, she sounded like she is always out of breath. Yes, she has a nice voice, but the sound of her taking those loud deep breaths was a bit distracting for me. Like Ellen Degeneres used to say, maybe Jessica "pushes" too much. I didn't really watch the show this week, but saw some of the performances online. The second song she did better, but I also agree again, Jacob Lusk did a more moving version of that song last year. The others have more polished as performers than her. It would be hard for me to see her as the winner, since America voted her off during the first Top 7, but only stayed because of the judges save.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    For a minute there I thought you were talking about Elvis coming to your state.
    Too funny - that would have been something if Elvis did indeed come to my state.

+ Reply to Thread