+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Please excuse my grammar tonight folks. While it's never that great, I seem to be reaching new lows tonight.

Edited to add: and my speiling.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    Steven has a jacket made from bordello couch upholstery.
    I knew I had seen it some where!
    murphytoo likes this.

FORT Fan

I still don't understand what the big deal about Jessica is? Sure she can sing, but she doesn't have a real stage presence and she's too young to sing a lot of
    songs. She's looks too young and might get pigeon holed as one of those tween singers like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, respectfully, I have to disagree. I will agree that he did change things up a bit and was more original but imo Hollie is way more vocally talented than Colton. I don't care for his whiny, thin voice at all. But again, ymmv.
    We were high fiving in my house...just wish I'd gone with my gut and put Colton in my Pick game list!! We never liked Colton's voice and performances - esp. the way he killed (not in a good way) Piano Man and the Earth Wind and Fire songs...two of our favs.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I am happy Hollie gets to prove herself for at least another week. She did so well last night, that she deserved to stay on. Was surprised Elise wasn't in bottom three, but glad for it. I want to hear more of her. Her voice is different, unlike Jessica and Skylar. Sorry to see Colton go. Would rather it been Joshua. Phillip is just fun to watch and listen to.

FORT Regular

Colton had a bad night, made horrid song choices, forgot who he thought he was.

Be sharp, choose right ... or go home.

Only surprise for me: Where did the "little girl" vote go?

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    This is what happens when there are pity votes (Holly) instead of people voting for the best artist bad day or not. Colton was more interesting than Holly in that he took songs & changed them up good or bad at least he brought some originality to the performance.
    Exactly! Hollie should have and probably would have if not for those who voted because they felt sorry for her been gone last week. The voting this week proved it. I really am so tired of the manufactured outrage over judges praise of and criticism of contestants. I believe just like us they have a right to voice their opinions. Hollie is going to face far more criticism as she goes about her career in show business and won't have america to hold her hand then. Hollie and all the rest need to realize this and grow a spine.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I like Kris Allen but man he's boring.
    I don't find him boring at all. I find him hot! And I like the song. I'm going to buy it.

Still bummed about the results. I honestly thought Colton would be in the Final 4 at least. Did you see P2's reaction? He seemed very sad but I also wonder if reality hit him that he really may win this thing now. With Colton gone, he's not splitting votes with anyone similar to him now. Of course color me happy if he does win. I love me some P2.
    BerryCrazy and mesachick like this.
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

Omg the most boring man in America. I still struggle to find out how he was chosen over my Adam
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well I am loving tonight! Kris Allen is my favorite idol winner by a mile and I've been listening to Vision of Love since it came out.

Not upset about the boot either as based on last night Colton was the one I liked the least. I imagine he is a nice person and I wish him well.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread