+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I saw Randy on The Talk so I wanted to pass this along. Google search this small video: The Talk - Randy Jackson Reveals His 'Idol' Top 4!

He says "it's really about the public voting... we want the public to choose... " I felt like Randy was doing a little "AI rushing-the-stage" damage control.
    angelic_one2002 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I saw Randy on The Talk so I wanted to pass this along. Google search this small video: The Talk - Randy Jackson Reveals His 'Idol' Top 4!

He says "it's really about the public voting... we want the public to choose... " I felt like Randy was doing a little "AI rushing-the-stage" damage control.
    I saw him on The Talk and was thinking the same thing. His final four being P2, Skylar, Jessica and then adding Joshua. Trying to downplay the stage rushing is a perfect description.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I haven't been on in the last week because I was so bummed out over the results last week. Colton entertained me more than any other contestant. The show's just not as interesting for me anymore. I'm not even going to bother voting, because evidently it just doesn't matter.

Anyway, several pages back people were asking how Colton and James Durbin know each other. I believe Durbin is from CA, and Colton is definitely from TN, so they're not exactly neighbors. I'd have to say that they probably became close last year during the Hollywood Rounds. Colton made it up to the Green Mile - just missed making it on the show last year.

And some others wanted to know when Colton would be on TV next. He's on Ellen today. Hope that's not too late of notice, but I just found out a few hours ago myself.
    BerryCrazy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I haven't been on in the last week because I was so bummed out over the results last week. Colton entertained me more than any other contestant. The show's just not as interesting for me anymore. I'm not even going to bother voting, because evidently it just doesn't matter. :-(

Anyway, several pages back people were asking how Colton and James Durbin know each other. I believe Durbin is from CA, and Colton is definitely from TN, so they're not exactly neighbors. I'd have to say that they probably became close last year during the Hollywood Rounds. Colton made it up to the Green Mile - just missed making it on the show last year.
    I saw him on Ellen just now, he sounded even better!
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw him on Ellen just now, he sounded even better!
    Ha! I was editing my post as you were replying. Fortunately for me it hasn't aired where I am yet, so the DVR is set to record. Thanks for the input!

+ Reply to Thread