+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

The thing that Jessica being saved showed me was her weakness. She really fell apart and this weeks performances still showed the impact. She just wasn't as good. She does have an incredible voice but she is just so young. I realize that there are young, successful singers but I think this show is really difficult for the young ones.

I'm a P2 supporter. Last week wasn't his best but there is something about him and his music that really appeals to me. He always makes me smile. He seemed really emotionally shaken by Colton leaving.
    murphytoo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well if they want her as AI, they can have her. I am not a fan of anyone that is left
    I haven't been a fan of anyone this season. They're all good, but nobody stands out for me. I don't care who wins.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I haven't been a fan of anyone this season. They're all good, but nobody stands out for me. I don't care who wins.
    I don't think I would recognize anyone( P2 is okay ) but honestly to me he sounds like everyone else. Those left are pretty vanilla

He seemed really emotionally shaken by Colton leaving.
    As much as Jimmy wanted to promote something about Phillip and Colton, have them as rivals. They were very good friends. I hope that friendship stays on after the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm surprised to see Colton go. Although I've been pretty mild on him thus far (Adam Lambert, he wasn't), this week I actually liked both his performances and thought his second son, which the judges hated, was actually his better of the two. It sounded like something I'd hear on the radio right now. I'd have thought him to be one of the least likely to be voted off, but I guess people's voting choices each week are just that unpredictable.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Colton had a bad night, made horrid song choices, forgot who he thought he was.

Be sharp, choose right ... or go home.

Only surprise for me: Where did the "little girl" vote go?
    To Phillip. Little girls go for guys like Justin Beiber or Clay. Colton is too edgy (in looks) for them.

Elise! Stop scrunching. Stand up straight!

I don't think we will see any surprises or upsets this season. From where I sit, Philip and Skylar will be the final two.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-20-2012 at 08:22 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    To Phillip. Little girls go for guys like Justin Beiber or Clay. Colton is too edgy (in looks) for them.

Elise! Stop scrunching. Stand up straight!

I don't think we will see any surprises or upsets this season. From where I sit Philip and Skylar will stand in the end together.
    The colton dismissal didn't surprise me really. I think the experiments with the hair made him look increasingly self-absorped and his costume Wednesday night was just silly. I said earlier that his legs looked like Twizzlers they were so thin.

I missed the comment he made about not caring what the judges said---was that Wednesday after his performance? Voters don't care for those kinds of comments from the kids even if the judges annoy us.

Hopefully he will get in on the Christian music world and make a living
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I just goggled Taylor and he is doing three months at Ballys. I was surprised that they didn't give us details last night so I figured he was doing something really small and not worth talking about. But this is a good gig so I am thrilled for him

Before I start reading the boards.....I was so upset Colton was sent home. It was shocking! I just don't get it. Has there ever been a season where the B3 vary so drastically week to week? Either last week was all staged by the producers and the judges and the B3 wasn't really the B3 or the show is rigged. Even my husband thinks it. Which says a lot.
    Jaceegirl and sunnydayz like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, and I said I thought that whole thing was a setup
    I respectfully disagree. IMO, should Jessica eventually win, being known as the one who would have been voted out in previous years but for the save will take a bit of shine off their Idol winner, so I don't think the show would want to create that situation deliberately.

You don't hear a lot of 'career rejection'/struggle stories about Whitney, Mariah, Celine, or Christina. The show clearly wants voters to perceive Jessica as a future member of the diva-extraordinaire club, and being voted off in 7th might be enough reason to blackball her from such a list forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I'm surprised to see Colton go. Although I've been pretty mild on him thus far (Adam Lambert, he wasn't), this week I actually liked both his performances and thought his second son, which the judges hated, was actually his better of the two. It sounded like something I'd hear on the radio right now. I'd have thought him to be one of the least likely to be voted off, but I guess people's voting choices each week are just that unpredictable.
    I liked what he did. I don't care about his thin legs , or what he wore. I just liked Colton. I never thought he would win AI. But who knows how folks vote anymore, from one week to the next a little drama has to unfold

Before I start reading the boards.....I was so upset Colton was sent home. It was shocking! I just don't get it. Has there ever been a season where the B3 vary so drastically week to week? Either last week was all staged by the producers and the judges and the B3 wasn't really the B3 or the show is rigged. Even my husband thinks it. Which says a lot
    Lots out there( not about Colton) about this show, this time. Who knows.I agree with your husband !
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread