+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/19 AI 11 Results Show: the Almost Top 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Only surprise for me: Where did the "little girl" vote go?
    I suspect they deserted him last night because he: 1) came on stage dressed like a poseur/dork; and, 2) then proceeded to give a performance that would not have gotten him past Round 3 in Hollywood on a song he had no business singing -- he doesn't have a low enough register for Bad Romance, and even the kiddies knew it this time because they know what that one sounds like when done right.
    ibot2much likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg the most boring man in America. I still struggle to find out how he was chosen over my Adam
    I know.If he was up against this lot, he would never have won. Against Adam he had a chance Adam was gay,cant have a gay idol!!AI isn't ready for that.Kris is nice, but his voice was so bloody pitchy tonight.

I think Colton will be fine, I have a hard time believing he had a fanbase that kept him out of the B3 and tonight he goes after one bad song? hmm suspicious imho. But I am not going to vent that thought again, even though I believe they pick and choose.
    MsDiva2007 and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had a feeling the judges' save last week would have a big impact on this week's results, especially to the one who didn't have a strong performance this week. Jessica's fans showed up big time because they didn't want a repeat of last week. Unfortunately that affected Colton. It was not his greatest week, but I enjoyed his performances as a whole the entire competition. He might not have the best voice, but he is loaded with talent musically, creatively. (I happen to like his voice actually.) He is a true artist. I like that he thinks out the all aspects of what he's going to sing, even the drum arrangements, like in Time After Time. He changed it up every week, not sing the same type and do it like the original like some of the other contestants. I looked forward to seeing how Colton was going to change it up each week. I will miss him.

Another thought, the judges must be very proud of themselves now that their precious Jessica is safe and one of her major competition is out of the picture. I believe they have been trying to manipulate the votes for awhile. No standing ovation for Colton in of his his stand out performances, even though the audience gave him one. They seem set on crowning a female as the winner this year, namely Jessica. However, now that Colton is gone, Phillip will probably benefit in getting the votes that usually went to Colton. I won't be watching anymore. I'm just sick to my stomach of the judges pimping their favorites.
    maude~flanders and Jaceegirl like this.

Loved seeing Kris and hearing him perform. He such a cutie! Good to see him back on the AI stage.

Not sad to see Colton go home. It was just a matter of time really. He's too squeaky when he sings, and his voice is actually pretty weak compared to some of the others. I didn't like either of his song choices last night. I wish I'd gone with my gut and put him in the B3, but I thought he had the "little girl" votes as well. I am sure Colton will do just fine in the Christian music genre, which is where he wants to be anyway.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Another thought, the judges must be very proud of themselves now that their precious Jessica is safe and one of her major competition is out of the picture. I believe they have been trying to manipulate the votes for awhile. No standing ovation for Colton in of his his stand out performances, even though the audience gave him one. They seem set on crowning a female as the winner this year, namely Jessica. However, now that Colton is gone, Phillip will probably benefit in getting the votes that usually went to Colton. I won't be watching anymore. I'm just sick to my stomach of the judges pimping their favorites
    Well if they want her as AI, they can have her. I am not a fan of anyone that is left
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm rooting for Philip. There...I said it. I like his voice and his music styling. Then again I listen to mostly alternative music and that's where he fits.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm rooting for Philip. There...I said it. I like his voice and his music styling. Then again I listen to mostly alternative music and that's where he fits.
    Actually I think Colton fit there better. I liken P2 to John Mayer. Both are bluesy guitar artists who give songs their own unique twist. I'm not a fan of John Mayer the man. He's a total DB (although if someone called me sexual napalm I'd be flattered not offended......lol). I am a fan of his music. I really see P2 in his same type genre. What Colton did with September was totally EMO and I actually liked it. I really liked the itunes clip which I refused to buy because you had to buy all the songs.

I can't believe there are 4 girls and only 2 guys left. The guys were much stronger this year. I think that is evident that the judges and TPTB want a girl. I'm wondering if they're now sorry that P2 and Joshua got through because they are serious threats to the girl power everyone seems to want.

For me I'm all for P2 and wouldn't mind if Joshua finished second. I'm not into Joshua's genre, but I recognize his talent. He's good looking and humble too. He's totally likable so now that Colton is gone, I'm pulling for Joshua to win second. I've always wanted P2 to win.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Actually I think Colton fit there better. I liken P2 to John Mayer. Both are bluesy guitar artists who give songs their own unique twist. I'm not a fan of John Mayer the man. He's a total DB (although if someone called me sexual napalm I'd be flattered not offended......lol). I am a fan of his music. I really see P2 in his same type genre. What Colton did with September was totally EMO and I actually liked it. I really liked the itunes clip which I refused to buy because you had to buy all the songs.
    I looks like you have to buy the whole album, but there a link above the list that says "Get the singles." Click on that and you can buy them individually.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm so sad that Colton had to go tonight. He was such a sweet kid and had some great performances. It's a shame that the judges never gave him a standing ovation, as they have for every other person left. He certainly deserved one for "Piano Man"!
    My favorite now is Joshua. I really don't want Jessica to win because of the judges' crap. I can't stand them!
    BerryCrazy likes this.

Did anyone get Colton's elimination right? I too didn't think he will go home. Bottom 2 at worst. But it's the correct bottom 3. There seems to be a pattern. 1st time in the bottom 3 gets the boot. Last week was Jessica and this week is Colton. The top 4 of Jessica, Phillip, Joshua and Colton is broken. I thought he would at least outlast Hollie and Elise. I think one of those girls should have gone. We know Jessica doesn't have the support that we thought she has so I doubt now if she is going to win it all unless all the girls get the boot before her. With only 2 boys left, i think the girls will go out one by one.

Although Colton scored the lowest on Dialidol, I thought the teen girl votes would have saved him. But I think his demise came about because he said that he didn't care about what the judges said about his performance last night. That might have affected the votes against him. I wish he got as far as top 4 as I too were curious every week to see how he would change up a song again to his own style. Oh well, hopefully Elise or Hollie goes next. I thought they will eliminate two tonite. I guess they have enough weeks.

+ Reply to Thread