+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 4/18 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 7 Redux **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/18 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 7 Redux **West Coast Spoilers**

I'd really like to know who styled them last night. The outfits were so bizarre.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'd really like to know who styled them last night. The outfits were so bizarre.
    I agree. I already commented on Skylar and Elize, but Hollie was Ok ( she loves her sparkles). Phillip was himself and Joshua did his usual bight jacket. Colton's legs looked like Twizzlers...how skinny are they...the boy looked way too thin and both his outfits were strange.

I thought Jessica didn't look as good as she has in the past. Her taste is usually impeccable, but as I said earlier I thought the spirit had been ripped out of her and she showed it in every way.
    mesachick and sunnydayz like this.

Didn't Tommy Hilfiger say that they style themselves. He said they have a group of things to chose from, but the decision is theirs.

That orange thing that Elise was in was very odd IMO. It did nothing for her. It reminded me of one of the Mrs. Howells lounging gowns from Gilligans Island.

I have a suit jacket like the one Colton wore last night. Dark with light stripes.

Joshua's jacket was almost large enough for him this time.

Phillip. Boring as always.

Skylar looked good IMO. She has improved a lot. Loved her boots.

Jessica's first outfit was okay. She normally has great taste. Her second outfit was not good. I don't like those capri length, parachute pants. Uggghhh.

Hollie looked okay. It's just so easy for her to sleep into a 35 year old woman style. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Randy needs to get out more. Skyler is NOT a DUDE!
    What is the female version of Dude? Dudette? I don't see anything wrong with calling females "Dude" or "guy" (as in "you guys!")
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Re-watching last night and I was so busy gagging over Colton's performance that I failed to notice the female guitarists and drummer. They were rocking it hard! They were far more interesting than he was. I would love to learn more about them.

Sometimes when I re-watch, I will change my opinion about a singer. Not this time, I still think that the night overall was boring. Probably because I can't stand ballads and that's all these people ever want to sing. Out of a lackluster night, I would say that Hollie and Phillip did the best. Elise, Joshua, Jessica are in danger. Colton did alright but I just don't like him anymore so don't really care to comment on him. I think he may be in danger, I doubt I'm the only one sick of his act.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fanatic

I'm not too sure the word "styled" would be appropriate for how most of them were dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    well that was a long night...but to end it with Joshua's version of CIGC was a let down for me. I felt he grunted it rather than sang it...gotta say I really felt Adam Lambert was way better and actually 'sang' it and with more real emotion in his season!....
    That's funny, I don't even remember Adam singing it. I do remember a guy singing it in the early rounds one year that I absolutely loved. I wish I could remember his name. He didn't get very far, unfortunately.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

My 9-year old as Hollie was singing - "Wow, she's in great fitness. I bet she exercises and eats right. Her voice is really good, too." Heaven help me, he's noticing girls. He is also obsessed with health and fitness (the child reads labels and makes sure he runs his 6 miles a week).

From what I understand, Tommy gives them guidance and they have a range of clothing to choose from but ultimately they are dressing themselves. They only have themselves to blame for their horrible clothing choices.

At this point, I only like Phillip and Skylar. I was liking Elise, Colton, and Joshua but they've lost me and I doubt they will get me back. Never felt the Jessica love and as much as I feel sorry for Hollie, I don't like her as a singer.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 04-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I don't know if anyone recognized the fiddle player & guitar player for Skylar. Remember the Next Great American Band winners? They became the Sons Of Sylvia? The fiddle player was Ashley & the guitar player was his brother Adam. By the way, Ashley was the original fiddle player for Carrie, but he gave it up to play with his brothers in the band competition.
    Oh I didn't realize that's who they were! I loved them when they were on Next Great American Band.

+ Reply to Thread