+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 4/18 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 7 Redux **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 4/18 AI 11 Performance Show: Top 7 Redux **West Coast Spoilers**

I loved it too. Phil and Colton are my favorites with Joshua #3. And is it me or P2 getting better looking every week? I was watching him tonight thinking DAYUM he's hot! Makes me think I haven't spent enough time in pawn shops!
    mesachick and ilja like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Jennifer going all cougar on P2.
    I'd rather her go all cougar over P2 and not DeAndre. At least P2 is legal! I think she forgot DeAndre was only 17. Of course when he sang I kinda forgot it too. But she has seen his profile so she really should know.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I understand the praise for someone when they do something unexpected with a song & "make it there own", believe me I do. But, when they take a song & make it almost unrercognizable & not in a good way, the should be pilloried. That is what Colton did with September. Good googly moogly, this guy just goes way off the rails sometimes.
    mesachick and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

Clothes- who told Skylar to wear parts the white parachute/ringmaster outfit again???UGLY!!! At least she went back to the pretty dress with the second song ( with the cowboy boots LOL)

Elise--that orange see through thing with the wind machine did not get get her any points---the whole thing was hideous. She really needs to stand up and sing- the bouncy, bending her knees is so unattractive. I really want to gag when they have tried to humanize her for weeks now with all kinds of special attention.....and it isn't working

I thought Jessica looked exhausted and drawn this week, that her bottom placement just took the heart out of her. The second song was terrible as she screamed and screeched though out it.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

I know last night wasn't Colton's best but I still really him. Along with P2 and Skylar. Holly did much better than Jessica last night. I think this is all too much for Jessica. She needs a couple more maturity years behind her. I do think Elise has a unique voice but there is something I don't like about her.
    Realitychick, Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm voting for Elise because, other than loving her cafe singer vibe, in her dialogue with the judges, she said that she usually has six minutes to develop a song and it is difficult to do in 1.5 minutes. I would really like to see how she would have styled her second song if she had had more time with it.
    That comment totally turned me off. Elise does not know when to keep her mouth shut. She is not the only contestant who only has 1.5 minutes to develop a song - If she hasn't learned how to do that, it's nobody's fault but hers. I like her voice well enough when she's not doing that raspy stuff, but she has mouthed off one too many times to suit me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I understand the praise for someone when they do something unexpected with a song & "make it there own", believe me I do. But, when they take a song & make it almost unrercognizable & not in a good way, the should be pilloried. That is what Colton did with September. Good googly moogly, this guy just goes way off the rails sometimes.
    In addition to that, I just don't care for Colton's voice. He always sounds like he's slurring his words or he has a head cold or something. I don't get the over the top praise. And what the heck was he wearing in his first song. His legs look like toothpicks as it is, why accentuate them?
    NFL1 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I know last night wasn't Colton's best but I still really him. Along with P2 and Skylar. Holly did much better than Jessica last night. I think this is all too much for Jessica. She needs a couple more maturity years behind her. I do think Elise has a unique voice but there is something I don't like about her.
    I dont find her that unique. Something about her I just don't like .I like Colton as well, he does his own thing as much as Philip.I like Phillip more than I did.I just cant watch him. I tire of them all PDQ.I have no clue who goes home
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I would be very happy to NEVER hear Jennifer say "goosies" ever again.
    Or much of anything else. She's really getting on my nerves this year.
    mandmmom2, Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

I'm going to stick with my statement of a few weeks ago & say that Joshua is the best male vocalist to ever appear on this show, but the guy really needs to learn to tone it down. I get it, you got the primal scream down pat, how bout something simply understated. I don't need to go to church every time you step on stage.

+ Reply to Thread