+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: 4/12 Results Show **Spoilers**

Re: 4/12 Results Show **Spoilers**

Jessica is boring. Ok? That is why she almost went home. That is why she was in the bottom. The girl can sing, she has an amazing voice but she's like some robo-singer. There is no life at all in her when she sings, it's boring and even Jennifer said so the night before.
    Babycakee and VAgirl79 like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Jessica is boring. Ok? That is why she almost went home. That is why she was in the bottom. The girl can sing, she has an amazing voice but she's like some robo-singer. There is no life at all in her when she sings, it's boring and even Jennifer said so the night before.
    Totally agree. Per Randy she is the best, but in my opinion she isn't my best.
    maxkl, waywyrd, xmaskat and 5 others like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    This whole dramatic act right now might end up backfiring on Jessica.
    I hope it does. I'm tired of them pushing their choices down our throats.

Not only was that insulting to voters, it was insulting to the other contestants. At least the stupid save has been burned, so the next time one of their chosen ones lands in bottom three, there's nothing they can do but look shocked and cry.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

So I know at least 6 contestants who feel like crap right now, knowing that the judges have already crowned Jessica their winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Totally agree. Per Randy she is the best, but in my opinion she isn't my best.
    Actually, I think she can be a Whitney Houston someday with that level of voice and fame (but hopefully without the demons...RIP). However, she's too young. She's not matured enough and all this is doing is making people really not like her. I think she could someday be one of the best. But what they are doing right now is so rude to the other singers and such an insult to them.

I said earlier tonight when Jimmy was slamming Hollie while praising Jessica that he needed to watch that because it would backfire. Looks like it already did, tonight isn't going to change that. I am surprised though that her fan base let her down like this. I thought they would carry her through.
    Shoepie and sparklete like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Jessica says many times that she worked so hard for this her whole life. She worked all her life to be on American Idol. Maybe she should focus on other things too. Life is not all American Idol.
    Babycakee and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I hope it does. I'm tired of them pushing their choices down our throats.

Not only was that insulting to voters, it was insulting to the other contestants. At least the stupid save has been burned, so the next time one of their chosen ones lands in bottom three, there's nothing they can do but look shocked and cry.
    You are spot on. Incredibly insulting to the voters. I've only voted in Season 5 for Elliot Yamin and haven't voted again until this season. Can we have a # to vote off judges and hosts? I feel like throwing something. hahaha that sounds so silly.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Does this mean two people go home next week?
    I suspect that only one will go home. Remember, they lost one contestant early in the contest - the gentle giant. So, that shortened their schedule by a week and they had already presold the advertising, so they HAD to use the save without doubling down on who goes home so that they can get back on their original schedule.

Just my hypothesis.

She isn't my favorite, and I have never voted for her (Jessica), even though I recognize her talent. I actually liked Jessica's song last night best of any she's done, and am just beginning to warm up to her.

I never warmed up to Pia last year, either. I do like Jessica a bit more than I liked Pia.

But the most important thing (to me) is that Joshua is safe. He and Skylar are my favorites, with Colton rapidly rising past Phillip.
    Babycakee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sfhondapilot View Post
    I suspect that only one will go home. Remember, they lost one contestant early in the contest - the gentle giant. So, that shortened their schedule by a week and they had already presold the advertising, so they HAD to use the save without doubling down on who goes home so that they can get back on their original schedule.

Just my hypothesis.
    . I think this was all very scripted, but by doing so, they managed to insult the contestants and the voters. Well done AI.
    Shoepie and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread