+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: 4/12 Results Show **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/12 Results Show **Spoilers**

I'm sure we will hear some half-hearted attempt by Randy next week to "explain" the reactions from the judges as an attempt to assure the voting audience that
    they have not predetermined their winner. (good luck Randy, you might be able to convince one or two people) The voters and the other contestants deserve more
    than mere platitudes to correct the lack of propiety hurled on them because they dared not vote for the "best" meaning, in his words, Jessica. They deserve to be
    brought out as a group and properly apologized to in order to deminish any hint of impartiality on the judges' part, if indeed there is any. The other contestants
    did not deserve the treatment they received last night. It was deplorable.

End of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    I'm sure we will hear some half-hearted attempt by Randy next week to "explain" the reactions from the judges as an attempt to assure the voting audience that
    they have not predetermined their winner. (good luck Randy, you might be able to convince one or two people) The voters and the other contestants deserve more
    than mere platitudes to correct the lack of propiety hurled on them because they dared not vote for the "best" meaning, in his words, Jessica. They deserve to be
    brought out as a group and properly apologized to in order to deminish any hint of impartiality on the judges' part, if indeed there is any. The other contestants
    did not deserve the treatment they received last night. It was deplorable.

End of rant.
    Well stated. That is exactly what the judges should do. The contestants deserve it. I, on the other hand, have no use for those 3 people and never will. I'm done with them and will not watch AI next season, unless they get ALL new judges.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I would love to hear SIMON weigh in on this whole debacle last night.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Initially I was concerned about Tyler and Lopez as judges because I thought the two were divas whose behavior and need for attention would detract from the show and the kids. I was wrong LAST YEAR and fully supported them LAST YEAR.

However, I began to feel less warm toward them this year and the two shows this week were the final straw.

Hopefully Nigel will look at the tapes and consider America's reaction and work with the three of them to make some changes.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Why? There were a number of cases when his words were overly mean and America voted against his words. He also made a pretty big mess on the X Factor with his selection of all PopPrincesses, his having to bring another girl back and his bad advice to his very favorite, Drew, that got her kicked off.

Simon has no reason to comment on the odd behavior of other people.
    Babycakee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Initially I was concerned about Tyler and Lopez as judges because I thought the two were divas whose behavior and need for attention would detract from the show and the kids. I was wrong LAST YEAR and fully supported them LAST YEAR.

However, I began to feel less warm toward them this year and the two shows this week were the final straw.

Hopefully Nigel will look at the tapes and consider America's reaction and work with the three of them to make some changes.
    I hope you are right. I really do. If the producers and directors of the program do not understand what has happened, then they are idiots. As for the judges.....I'm not sure what has happened to them, but they don't seem all that bright this season.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

The only point I have to make to all those who are supporting Jessica because music industry people are saying she is fabulous----Pia. I looked back at some old files and the day after she was dismissed, Jimmy signed her with his label and there was talk of rushing out her record ( surprising because I thought the winner got first dibs). Anyway. What happened with that; now it is a full year later and still nothing from her?
    I was curious, so I looked Pia up on Wiki... says she has an album coming out this summer. She's managed by 19 entertainment along with Haley and Durbin, so maybe we'll see her on an up-coming show. (I did NOT like her, but I like Jessica).
    Count your blessings!

Why?
    Because I would just like to hear what his thoughts are on last night's show.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I would as well. I think once he left, AI was a love fest for the first year. In the words of Dr Phil, how's that working for you? LOL

I havent drank Simon's Kool Aid or whatever it is anyone says when Simon is mentioned. I know one thing, he would not of rushed that stage! no way
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would as well. I think once he left, AI was a love fest for the first year. In the words of Dr Phil, how's that working for you? LOL

I havent drank Simon's Kool Aid or whatever it is anyone says when Simon is mentioned. I know one thing, he would not of rushed that stage! no way
    Exactly, Fanny, I so can see SIMON rolling his eyes about THAT crazy move by all THREE judges.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread