+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 4/5 AI 11 Top 8 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/5 AI 11 Top 8 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Poor Jenny from the block. She has the aging panic thing going like Demi Moore. Mother of twins, yet writhing naked on the floor in a prime time release of her "music" video with her practically adolescent lover front and center. Salivating over a teenaged contestant. Does that make you look young to us? No, it makes you look desperate.
    JunkieGirl, Lil Bit and Debb70 like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

The judges sure made it obvious with their gushing, there at the end, that Hollie and Elise were not on their fabulous list. They are the next two to go unless something unexpected happens.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Poor Jenny from the block. She has the aging panic thing going like Demi Moore. Mother of twins, yet writhing naked on the floor in a prime time release of her "music" video with her practically adolescent lover front and center. Salivating over a teenaged contestant. Does that make you look young to us? No, it makes you look desperate.
    I think Jennifer looks amazing. I wish I looked as desperate as she does LOL
    Shoepie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think Jennifer looks amazing. I wish I looked as desperate as she does LOL
    Me too, I like her. Jennifer was born in either 1969 or 1970 depending on the source you go to, I think she looks incredible for a woman in her 40's. I am the same age as her and I also do not have any wrinkles. Her hair looks much better than mine though, I wish I had hair that looked that good.

By the way, Demi was born in 1962. I'd say that Jennifer has aged better.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The judges sure made it obvious with their gushing, there at the end, that Hollie and Elise were not on their fabulous list. They are the next two to go unless something unexpected happens.
    I hope there's a major upset. But somehow I doubt it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I didn't like it either. I actually tipped my head to the side and said "Huh?" I thought it was a bit of a DB moment and he needs to watch that. He will rapidly fall out of favor if he keeps making comments like that.
    I wonder why Phillip even said that comment not touching the crowd's hand. He seemed to diss the others for doing so. He's not winning the crowd and the television audience by saying that. There is a disconnect with him and the studio and TV audience, and no eye contact. A bit out of "touch" if you ask me...
    RealVoyeur and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I wonder why Phillip even said that comment not touching the crowd's hand. He seemed to diss the others for doing so. He's not winning the crowd and the television audience by saying that. There is a disconnect with him and the studio and TV audience, and no eye contact. A bit out of "touch" if you ask me...
    He has said since that he misunderstood - when Jimmy said that if he stands still others will pass him by? He took that as meaning he should move around more on stage - he didn't get that Jimmy meant it regarding his effort/performances, not literally. He's got to push it, and not stay at the same level when others are improving and making strides. Anyway, Phillip apologized for the comments and said he's grateful for all the support from fans.

I thought Phillip's comment was awesome. It's so true. He's a real musician and not some fake, wannabe, generic "pop star" like most of the people this season. The comment about touching the audience's hands was hilarious and on point. Bravo!
    Lil Bit likes this.

I'm so happy Hollie was safe last week. I was so worried. Now the matter really gets serious. How long before the judges force out Hollie and Elise? We'll see.

To be an unknown artist who wants to get into the entertainment business, Phillip seems to know a lot about everything. If he had a better voice, I might be impressed. He's now really the only contestant that I can't stand to even look at.

I agree that the favortism from the judges is just overboard. They need to learn some manners.

And Jennifer needs to go home and visit her family, mom, siblings, etc. and have some people be honest with her and tell her to stop embarrassing herself. God, she is so desperate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Me too, I like her. Jennifer was born in either 1969 or 1970 depending on the source you go to, I think she looks incredible for a woman in her 40's. I am the same age as her and I also do not have any wrinkles. Her hair looks much better than mine though, I wish I had hair that looked that good.

By the way, Demi was born in 1962. I'd say that Jennifer has aged better.
    If you had a stylist on hand and extentions yours would look fabulous too!

+ Reply to Thread