+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Boy they did it again. They excluded Hollie and Elise from any mention in their comments at the end of the show.

I just feel so sad for both Hollie and Elise, because I could see on their faces that THEY noticed it too.

I am getting pretty tired of these judges trying to manipulate me.

Bring back Simon!
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Boy they did it again. They excluded Hollie and Elise from any mention in their comments at the end of the show.

I just feel so sad for both Hollie and Elise, because I could see on their faces that THEY noticed it too.

Bring back Simon!
    Because Simon never tried to manipulate the vote?
    Harmony2000 and Debb70 like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post

Bring back Simon!
    You had me until your last comment. No desire to see Simon.......his comments were pretty one sided.
    What makes it worse this year is the direct questions Ryan has been asking about who is doing well etc.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I liked this one. Colton is hit or miss with me, tonight he was totally a hit. So far I like Deandre and Colton followed by Joshua and then Phillip. The others I didn't like at all.
    So am I the only one who thought Colton sounded like he had a head cold or something, especially on the chorus? I was just cringing over it. Colton is hit or miss with me too and last night was a miss. And I actually liked DeAndre, who is usually a miss with me. I would rather see Colton in the B3 tonight than DeAndre -- for a change.
    Debb70 likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    Colton - loveddddd! I just still cannot get into D'Andre. His voice, to me, is like nails on chalkboard. Everyone else I truly enjoyed tonight.
    I loved Colton too. Phillip was great, but I love him too. I noticed that he kind of looks wierd singing though.

D'Andre....cannot stand him at all. Reminds me of Millie Vanillie LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Question about the Save.... It has to be unanimous ? And do you think the dissenting judge is the one who announces the "no" vote?

I thought Tyler really was still angry at H. last week so he seemed to enjoy announcing the "no". ( that of course annoyed me no end since ST spent quite a bit of time not taking the stage seriously with all his drug issues over the years)

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    So am I the only one who thought Colton sounded like he had a head cold or something, especially on the chorus? I was just cringing over it. Colton is hit or miss with me too and last night was a miss. And I actually liked DeAndre, who is usually a miss with me. I would rather see Colton in the B3 tonight than DeAndre -- for a change.
    Nope you aren't. I am not getting the Colton love either, and if it were up to me, he'd be in the B3 too. Plus he squeaks when he sings which gives me a headache. Adding squeaks to the end of words in a song adds nothing to it - yuck. I thought this was a bad week for Colton too.

Just addressing some of the Phillip comments... I think Phillip wasn't feeling too well this week. We have to remember that he has a stint in him right now because of his kidney stone issues. I bet we'd all be grimacing a little under those circumstances.
    Last edited by mesachick; 04-05-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Loved DeAndre tonight. I thought his using his lower register so much just continues to show that he is much more than a falsetto singer. I think this was his best performance so far.

Elise - didn't like it at all. She was flat the whole way through. She's B3 for sure.

Phillip - what can I say that hasn't already been said. He just takes me away when he sings and I am at his concert. I thought it was great that he got to play with his brother-in-law. He's still my favorite!

Joshua - I hate this song, but... he made me like it, and that's hard to do, make me like a song I normally hate. Very well done.

Jessica - this girl just has star written all over her. Not my favorite song she's ever done, and to me it was a bit karaoke, I just wish she'd changed it up a bit so it wasn't exactly like Whitney's version.

Hollie - I agree with the judges tonight. It took her awhile to get it right, the beginning made me cringe a bit. She's so adorable though. God I sound like Paula!

Colton - ack - he went back into squeaky mode! He needs to lose that, it hurts my ears. When he doesn't do that he's good. Just ok for me tonight.

Skylar - I thought she did really well tonight. Good choice for her. It was nice to see her finally do something different. Good on you girl!

Gwen and Tony were good mentors too. They both had a lot of good suggestions.
    I agree with all, but Deandre. I just do not get him and the love for him. I did not like it all.

Re: 3/28 AI 11 Top 9 Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    DeAndre-GET OFF MY TV and GO HOME! (that is all I am saying since anything else may get me banned!)
    I so agree! Something about him I just do not like, his singing seems like finger nails on a chalkboard to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Question about the Save.... It has to be unanimous ? And do you think the dissenting judge is the one who announces the "no" vote?
    I don't know that we ever know if there was a dissenting judge. They discuss it as the person is singing <which I think is rude> I think even if 2 said let's use it, they still would have to all agree.

+ Reply to Thread