+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 3/29 AI 11 Top 9 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/29 AI 11 Top 9 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    They gave HeeJun one week, and that was to redeem himself. He was doomed during the Top Ten.
    He was doomed because his voice isn't good enough. If he was as good last night as he was tonight, he might've had a chance.
    BTW and echo226 like this.

not clear, heejun saved or out??

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u View Post
    not clear, heejun saved or out??
    Out the door...

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    Are you saying HeeJun should've made a joke of his performance again last night?
    Actually? Yeah because it was what people were voting for and I didn't see what he did as him making a joke. I saw it more as him having fun. He knew he wasn't going to win so he was having fun with it. Last night his performance was good but he looked sad and chastised. The spark had gone out of him and it cost him votes.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Actually? Yeah because it was what people were voting for and I didn't see what he did as him making a joke. I saw it more as him having fun. He knew he wasn't going to win so he was having fun with it. Last night his performance was good but he looked sad and chastised. The spark had gone out of him and it cost him votes.
    then he should not have even been there if he knew he was not going to win..he needed o make the best and go for it or if he knew he wasnt going to win take himself out and give another person a chance..
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I voted for Deandra, and I am far from being a little girl.

I like the kid, and I think he has more potential than anyone at being a pop idol ... with the right songs, right mixes, he already has the look, plus he's a nice kid that can look at himself and say lawdy.

I really enjoyed HeeJun, and will miss seeing him on the show. This last song he sang sounded beautiful. What a unique contestant, and I hope to see him again somewhere.
    Debb70 likes this.

Did anyone see extra floofy fabric on JLo's hips tonight? That stylist that's been "helping" Skylar must have been dressing Jennifer too. Shame.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I really enjoyed HeeJun, and will miss seeing him on the show. This last song he sang sounded beautiful. What a unique contestant, and I hope to see him again somewhere.
    He was unique, and I think he has a future in comedy . He loves to sing, so perhaps he can do both. ? this show gave him lots of exposure, I wish him well
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I couldn't believe that Skylar hit B3. I figured since she is the only country singer on AI this year, she'd have the country fans solidly behind her. Guess I was wrong. Glad to see Heejun go. He was funny, but he's not the best singer this season by far.

As for DeAndre - he has a certain style to him. It's not just little girls voting for him. You have to remember that in the 70's this type of singing was what was in. I grew up listening and loving this kind of music. Earth, Wind and Fire, The Whispers, even Aerosmith with songs like Dream On. Eddie Kendricks (the Temptations), Smokey Robinson, Prince. All extremely popular artists/bands. The thing is that DeAndre sings this style to perfection. You don't like the style, that's perfectly fine. I don't like screechy, over the top gospel styles. But DeAndre can sing, period, he's got a great voice outside the falsetto as well. I would love to hear him sing Reasons by Earth, Wind and Fire, if he gets the chance. He'd slay it. Personally, I am super glad he gets to stay in another week. At least he is taking this seriously, unlike Heejun was. I said the same thing when I gave my picks this week.. with the majority of the contestants singing so well last night, it's coming down to personal preference of style, not whether they sang poorly or not. *off my soapbox*
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-30-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    MsDiva2007 and Bet2Win like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread