+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 3/15 AI 11 Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/15 AI 11 Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'll have to remember to play the prediction game next week. I was certain it would be Elise, Shannon and Heejun. Sometimes, I think the judges are way off on who they think connects with the audience and who doesn't. I think they'll be surprised when some of their favorites go home early.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'll have to remember to play the prediction game next week. I was certain it would be Elise, Shannon and Heejun. Sometimes, I think the judges are way off on who they think connects with the audience and who doesn't. I think they'll be surprised when some of their favorites go home early.
    Who isn't their favorite? Hard to tell with these judges. Goosies ...
    Uncle David, Debb70 and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I like Heejun. I think he has potential. He seemed surprised and very grateful to be safe. Did you see him rubbing his eyes? Elise is great. Happy she was saved.
    While definitely not the best singer in the competition, I thought HeeJun deserved to stay more than Shannon. He does have potential and has some endearing qualities. But he might be the next to go but you'll never know, he has a lot of fans. I will miss him if he goes though because he provides some humor to an otherwise dry bunch of kids. At least he goes on Tour.
    NFL1 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fogey

Looking forward to see what Hilfiger does with these kids. This is the first time one person has taken charge of the attire. There have been some disasters---Shannon and the white dress, Holly last week with that interesting but WAY too old gown ---I was waiting to hear Seacrest ask "and who are you wearing" like it was the red carpet. Elise's hat just looked affected and Erika needs to keep that huge back tattoo covered, as I noticed it has been after giving us all a view of it with that horrible purple ballooon dress.

It is funny that the guys can get away with just putting on jeans and a tee shirt or a leather jacket....but the girls have stood out with some bad looks so far
    Debb70 likes this.

I don't know... Joshua was pretty hot with his black and white jacket with the electric blue shirt underneath with black slacks.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I loved her too, ( some Midwest bias here) but her situation was a 3-way vote split as part of the 3 divas ( Fantasia, LaToya and Jennifer) __ and I think she came out short for let's say "image" reason.

I guess she showed them __ huh ?.
    I think she came out short because she had an obnoxious personality, and the other two were very likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    It is funny that the guys can get away with just putting on jeans and a tee shirt or a leather jacket....but the girls have stood out with some bad looks so far
    The girls could do that too. But I think they're trying to hard to look glamorous or something.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-17-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Uncle David likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I thought Jessica looked great! Was that from her taste or the stylist?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456