+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: AI 11 Hollie Cavanagh

Re: AI 11 Hollie Cavanagh

Perhaps because the committee to select the entertainment liked her voice and her youth. Not everything is a conspiracy and votes do count. Now that Hollie is gone, I have a toss up between Joshua and P2 as I am not a Jessica fan or supporter. I'll wait until I watch the show Wed before I decide which way to go...who knows, maybe Jessica will sway me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4480574[B
    ]Perhaps because the committee to select the entertainment liked her voice and her youth[/B]. Not everything is a conspiracy and votes do count. Now that Hollie is gone, I have a toss up between Joshua and P2 as I am not a Jessica fan or supporter. I'll wait until I watch the show Wed before I decide which way to go...who knows, maybe Jessica will sway me.

Perhaps you are correct ... but I think they have to go through the producers for approval. So were they influenced?
    I don't think it's necessarily a conspiracy, but for some reason that announcement, combined with the way they have pushed Jessica just underscored my feeling that something is afoot.
    It would have been more PC to ask for the top 3 or 4 to sing the National Anthem together and ask for the winner to sing a second song. I guess they forgot to ask me to be on the committee.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Perhaps you are correct ... but I think they have to go through the producers for approval. So were they influenced?
    I don't think it's necessarily a conspiracy, but for some reason that announcement, combined with the way they have pushed Jessica just underscored my feeling that something is afoot.
    It would have been more PC to ask for the top 3 or 4 to sing the National Anthem together and ask for the winner to sing a second song. I guess they forgot to ask me to be on the committee.
    I do think it's a "conspiricy" in that they seem to be doing all they can to push Jessica, including getting rid of who they probably figure was her competition (Hollie). Pushing for someone doesn't always get the results they want though (or else we wouldn't have had some of the winners we've had ... like Taylor Hicks).
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567