+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: AI 11 Hollie Cavanagh

Re: AI 11 Hollie Cavanagh

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    It's rather strange that the judges are eager to critique Hollie, yet they don't do much of the same with the other contestants. Why are they against her? Do they think she poses a threat to their chosen one (Jessica)? This is ridiculous. From now on, I will just keep power voting for Hollie just to stick it to the biased judges.
    OK ... I'll try that too. I (my heart) thought Hollie and Elise should be the F2. Now, I would like to see a Hollie-Skylar F2. Jessica should be the next to go and then let Josh duke it out with Phillip for the F3 spot.
    Rabid Dingo likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    That's all well & good as long as you follow through & support her when this is all over with.
    I bought all of Bo's CDs.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I bought all of Bo's CDs.
    Good thing, his wife just gave birth to a new daughter. He has lots of mouths to feed.

I just watched Holly perform on Kelly, Live. WOW! I think she's more talented than any of the remaining contestants. Unfortunately, I only tune in during commercial breaks so I have no idea how this wonderful singer got eliminated.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I just watched Holly perform on Kelly, Live. WOW! I think she's more talented than any of the remaining contestants. Unfortunately, I only tune in during commercial breaks so I have no idea how this wonderful singer got eliminated.
    She was my favorite for sure. She was a real trooper on the show. She was voted off by the viewers, but her treatment by the judges was questionable at best. That is what I take issue with. I read several places that she was the judges' punching bag.

Anyway, she'll be on the AI tour and hopefully, people will get more of a chance to see her talent. I hope this is just the beginning of a bright career for her.
    Uncle David likes this.

In my opinion, she is more talented than any of the other contestants. I think she got eliminated because the judges put the idea into people's heads that she wasn't good enough. Too bad, I would have been very happy to see her win it all.
    Debb70 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I remember watching her one time, and then hearing the judges critiques. A rare occasion for me because I usually don't watch the show long enough to hear the judges, and, even if I do, I fast forward through the judge's ramblings. This time I was not surprised to hear that the judges sounded like they were critiquing someone other than the performer I just heard. What I heard from Holly was very impressive, but you'd never know it by listening to the judges.

I know most don't like him, but this is why I miss Simon. When I listened to his critique, even when I didn't agree, I knew he was listening to the same person as I.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

I remember watching her one time, and then hearing the judges critiques. A rare occasion for me because I usually don't watch the show long enough to hear the judges, and, even if I do, I fast forward through the judge's ramblings. This time I was not surprised to hear that the judges sounded like they were critiquing someone other than the performer I just heard. What I heard from Holly was very impressive, but you'd never know it by listening to the judges.

I know most don't like him, but this is why I miss Simon. When I listened to his critique, even when I didn't agree, I knew he was listening to the same person as I.
    I agree ... most of the time he was spot on.

I watched Hollie on "Kelly" too and she was fantastic. She was my favorite and I think she may be this seasons Daughtry.

The way they treated her continues to irk me, she and Elise were their throw-aways, and at this point I have no desire to even watch.
    Uncle David and Debb70 like this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I agree ... most of the time he was spot on.

I watched Hollie on "Kelly" too and she was fantastic. She was my favorite and I think she may be this seasons Daughtry.

The way they treated her continues to irk me, she and Elise were their throw-aways, and at this point I have no desire to even watch.
    I know where you are coming from, but help vote for Phillip for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know where you are coming from, but help vote for Phillip for the win.
    I don't think any voting will help at this point.

Jessica seems to be the designated winner. I say this because she was even chosen to sing Two songs at the National Memorial Day Concert in DC and that has been publicized. How is that not favoritism ... and how does that not disrespect a different winner?
    Debb70 likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast