+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AI 11 Heejun Han

AI 11 Heejun Han

22 years old | Flushing, NY

Heejun Han - American Idol
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-05-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Who is John Galt?

Re: AI 11 Heejun Han

No one has a comment about this guy, but I love him. He isn't the greatest singer and seems to be basically a balladeer, but his personality is so interesting with that off the wall sense of humor.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    No one has a comment about this guy, but I love him. He isn't the greatest singer and seems to be basically a balladeer, but his personality is so interesting with that off the wall sense of humor.
    I love his humor.I think he's an original. His voice is good, I dont think he will Ai, but he's so enjoyable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He is a breath of fresh air. A very fun personality. I don't think he'll win, but I hope he can last awhile.

I've loved him since Hollywood week when he was snarking on the cowboy. This boy is FUNNY! I love his voice, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I voted for him. He's a very talented young man. I hope he goes far, either on Idol or elsewhere.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I think his voice is just OK (has a little difficulty with enunciating, which is understandable if English isn't his first language). But I too just LOVE his sense of humor. What a riot he was with those autographed photos he gave Jimmy and Mary - telling Mary he loves her more than he does Jimmy!

AI should think of a way to keep him around the set after he's voted off. Maybe just put him in the audience every week and refer to him for entertainment every now and then.

I loved it when he told Jennifer that she hugged Jeremy but not him. Jennifer said he didn't ask for a hug and HeeJun said, "I thought you were just playing hard to get."
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

He definitely has personality. He sings pretty well too. But I have to agree with what others have been saying, he needs to learn to enunciate the words, otherwise it starts to sound like mush.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I think his voice is just OK (has a little difficulty with enunciating, which is understandable if English isn't his first language). But I too just LOVE his sense of humor. What a riot he was with those autographed photos he gave Jimmy and Mary - telling Mary he loves her more than he does Jimmy!

AI should think of a way to keep him around the set after he's voted off. Maybe just put him in the audience every week and refer to him for entertainment every now and then.
    I totally agree with the bolded. I have quite a bit of trouble understanding him sometimes. But I really do love his personality and sense of humor, he just cracks me up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast