+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AI 11 Elise Testone

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: AI 11 Elise Testone

I don't care for her. Every time she opens her mouth, I just cringe. She is a talented singer, if her style appeals to you.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Her style, whether rock or cafe, appeals to me. She has so many layers and so many ways to present a performance. She is more stylist than singer - if you compare her to the belters - but, I find richness to be part of her package.
    BTW and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't care for her. Every time she opens her mouth, I just cringe. She is a talented singer, if her style appeals to you.
    Yup, I'm replying to my own post. I just wanted to clarify I mean every time she opens her mouth to speak I just cringe... I don't know what she's going to say but I know it's going to turn me off. Some how. Some way. I do definitely agree she is a talented singer. Sorry I was not clear the first time I posted.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I love the unique quality to Elise' voice and love to hear her sing and perform, but she keeps missing the mark each week. I think she should be singing more Bonnie, Raitt, Janice Joplin type songs. And for whatever reason, her energy always seems so heavy out there, negative, defeated and to me it's felt this way every since this season started. She's definitely confident, that's for sure, but a lot of the time she comes across very defeated. She definitely won't win, and will probably be gone this week, but I certainly hope she finds success after this show as she seems genuine and seems dedicated.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12