+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: AI 11 DeAndre Brackensick

Re: AI 11 DeAndre Brackensick

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    LoL - even though they lip synced - I loved those tunes back in the day!

I was actually pleased with his performance last night--breathed a sigh of relief, actually. From his previous performances, I was a little concerned that falsetto was all he had to offer. But he proved last night that he has a little more "guts" to voice rather than just coming out and sounding like Smokey Robinson every week.
    They didn't just lip sync though - they were lip syncing to other artists' voices lol. And now, thanks to you all, all I see is Milli Vanilli too when DeAndre is on the stage! LOL At least we know his voice is the real thing.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

In my head, I keep calling him DeAndre Hoobastank....and now you will too
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm sorry, I hate to admit it, but I love me some DeAndre!

I was a little worried I'd get tired of him fast, especially if he kept on singing entire songs in falsetto -- but I loved his performance this week. He was very entertaining, natural, relaxed, and fun to watch. So glad he didn't go home.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    In my head, I keep calling him DeAndre Hoobastank....and now you will too
    See, now that was just mean!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I'm sorry, I hate to admit it, but I love me some DeAndre!

I was a little worried I'd get tired of him fast, especially if he kept on singing entire songs in falsetto -- but I loved his performance this week. He was very entertaining, natural, relaxed, and fun to watch. So glad he didn't go home.
    He is born to entertain, that's a given. He's only 17, he has long time to finesse that voice. I like him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think DeAndre did really well last night (finally! -- IMO the last time he performed well was with Master Blaster several weeks ago). I also enjoyed his duet performance.

But I fear for him because they made him go first. I put in lots of votes for him, and never once got a busy signal. Bad sign, because I got plenty of busy signals for Joshua and (especially) Skylar. I think DeAndre "deserves" at least one more week after last night. But of course "deserving" doesn't always cut it as a reason the voters keep somebody around.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I just read that the first thing DeAndre is really looking forward to is going to prom. He said he's never enjoyed it, because he was never comfortable with himself, and he was either the ticket taker or coat-check person. Now he's much more confident, so he thinks it should be much better (I'd be surprised if it wasn't!). He does not have a date - YET! I'll bet he'll have plenty to choose from. Maybe JLo will go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I just read that the first thing DeAndre is really looking forward to is going to prom. He said he's never enjoyed it, because he was never comfortable with himself, and he was either the ticket taker or coat-check person. Now he's much more confident, so he thinks it should be much better (I'd be surprised if it wasn't!). He does not have a date - YET! I'll bet he'll have plenty to choose from. Maybe JLo will go with him.

That's great ... I hope he has too much fun, maybe they'll ask him to sing at the prom!

Who is John Galt?

I can't imagine this kid not being able to get a date - he's beautiful. But, he is a teenager and teens have lots of insecurities. I hope he gets a date and has a wonderful time.

I hope he has tons of dates, he's a lovely looking boy.Was that his sister who was crying ? I think it was , they look alike
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast