+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 3/1 AI 11 Top 25 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/1 AI 11 Top 25 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Fairly happy with the final results. The only one I am not thrilled with is Joshua. I guess we have to have one screamer though. Ugh. Here's to hoping that with coaching he gets told to sing more and scream less. I get that other people like him, but that is just so not the style I enjoy at all. Loved DeAndre getting in - he slayed it with his last performance and he has a lovely voice outside of all that falsetto as well. I am so glad the judges put through Jeremy - he deserves it. I still think a guy is going to take it - but I also thought Daughtry was going to win too lol. Looking forward to discussing the performances with all my Fort Friends!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Nah, I don't think everyone loves DeAndre. I think the JUDGES love him (which is why I predicted him as a wildcard), but I don't think America's into the hair. He'll be fighting the bottom every week until he's out, which will be before the end of March.

I think young girls like him, or will like him. With his voice, I dont know what songs he will be able to sing, same for Jermaine really
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Loved the show last night. They had it so well organized that it just flew by. I was thinking back to last year and the first person called was Scottie. It seemed like he stayed alone on the chair a long time making me think that he was the highest vote getter. Wonder if that was true of PP, although he did not stay alone as long as Scottie did.

Overall I liked the male choices.....there were just too many blondes on the female side so I didn't really distinguish one from the other. Looking forward to some different styles

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Every year there's one contestant that everyone loves, but I just don't get. This year it's DeAndre. Hated his version of Reasons last night, but thought he did an okay job tonight. It's just his vibrato. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
    I kept thinking of Tiny Tim. I couldn't help it
    Uncle David and sparklete like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Not sure who I dislike more, Brielle or her mom. Scratch that! The mom wins hands down. Please send them both packing.
    Case of the nut not falling far from the tree. I totally get a mom being her child's biggest cheerleader and that is as it should be, however, being obnoxious and raising your child in like manner is just not acceptable. I got the feeling that Brielle has been raised to believe that she is just the next best thing and no one else is as talented. Her Mom would do well to teach her just a tad of humility. Somehow I don't think not making the top 13 will do that for this child, though perhaps it should.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

I'm pretty happy with the final 13 except I would have wanted Creighton in there instead of Heejun, but Heejun does make me smile though.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Overall, I like the picks. Disappointed that Jen didn't get in and disappointed that Deandrea did. Just don't get him.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Case of the nut not falling far from the tree. I totally get a mom being her child's biggest cheerleader and that is as it should be, however, being obnoxious and raising your child in like manner is just not acceptable. I got the feeling that Brielle has been raised to believe that she is just the next best thing and no one else is as talented. Her Mom would do well to teach her just a tad of humility. Somehow I don't think not making the top 13 will do that for this child, though perhaps it should.
    Did her mom say something to the cameras?? I missed it
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did her mom say something to the cameras?? I missed it
    Nothing specific. Though they did show her commenting during the process at various times. It's more the overall attitude of both, and comments here and there when she was shown throughout the audition process. Just my feelings based on the impression I got from watching their journey as it was caught, edited and shown to us via TV. Others may have gotten a totally different vibe regarding Brielle.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Nothing specific. Though they did show her commenting during the process at various times. It's more the overall attitude of both, and comments here and there when she was shown throughout the audition process. Just my feelings based on the impression I got from watching their journey as it was caught, edited and shown to us via TV. Others may have gotten a totally different vibe regarding Brielle.
    I saw her mum when she sang last night, standing and cheering.I didn't see any of the auditions, thanks for the info
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread