+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion AI 11: Final to the 24 Part 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion AI 11: Final to the 24 Part 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

According to Entertainment Weekly, both days of AI surpassed The Voice in ratings last week.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    According to Entertainment Weekly, both days of AI surpassed The Voice in ratings last week.
    I've had a feeling that once we were past auditions and Hollywood, AI's ratings would start to climb. And I'm waiting to see what happens with The Voice's ratings once blind auditions are done.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Since they aren't on opposite either other, does it make a difference? I like both shows. I watch both shows.
    sparklete likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Who is John Galt?

I am not impressed with the top 24 choices. This year seems so mediocre and cookie cutter.

I usually don't get into the whole voting thing, and have even skipped a year here and there....but, I am totally excited about Deandre this year, and yes, I will be voting for him.

Anybody that can do Maxwell like he did, has me hooked...love Maxwell!!!

When I get to a year that I'm not impressed by the talent, I just skip a year and come back. There are only so many ways that a singer can sing. I believe there are some unique voices this year, and hopefully those unique voices will come to the forefront.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    I am not impressed with the top 24 choices. This year seems so mediocre and cookie cutter.

I must say, I am of the opposite opinion. I think top to bottom is the deepest in a long time!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    You should give this week's show a chance and see how each does with having more time in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I must say, I am of the opposite opinion. I think top to bottom is the deepest in a long time!
    I agree. And it's going to be really sad for half of these people to be cut this week. Their song choice is more crucial this week than any other. Especially for the ones who didn't get as much face time or promotion.

FORT Fogey

We are so far apart on this. With Simon leaving, the contestants have become more diverse. This group has some really unique voices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123