+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion AI 11: The Final Round to the 24 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion AI 11: The Final Round to the 24 *West Coast Spoilers*

I don't know... remember how hard folks were on Carmen season 2? I get the same goat vibrato from Jessica.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD View Post
    Jessica Sanchez is another terrific singer! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my goodness, yes! I like her best of all the females so far.

And Phil Phillips! Love him!

Aw, shut up, Adam Brock. Lots of people have babies they love. Reminds me too much of Gokey.
    Last edited by TeacherLady; 02-22-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fogey

He was definitely Gokey---with a live wife!

'Til tomorrow!

Loved Jessica HeJan, Phillip, and Adam!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Regular

Jessica Sanchez, Reed Grimm, Phil Philips and Hee jun are my favorites. Hee Jun is quite a character, too funny but he can really sing.
    NFL1 and JavaJo like this.

Ugh! How did Haley Johnsen make it? She was weak! Weakest so far of those who made it tonight. They didn't even show her final solo, was probably really bad but they were obligated to put through at least one pretty girl.

So far I don't like one guy who made it (Creighton Fraker) and I hope Adam Brock doesn't make it which we know he will. I prefer Lauren Gray over a couple of girls who made it so far (Haley Johnsen, Erika Van Pelt)

I also liked Lauren Gray a lot and was surprised they didn't choose her. Plus she is very pretty if that's one of the things they're looking for. I don't get it.

There is going to be some serious competition this year. I think this may be the best top to bottom in a long long time. I hope Danny Gokey Jr. doesn't last a long time, I'm sure he'll make it but maybe it'll be a short stay. And that final performance by Jessica Sanchez was through the roof. 16 years old & that good already, Man oh Man!
    NFL1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

We love Joshua, Jen H., Reed, and Jessica...and HeJan (sweating water!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast