+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    By the way...for those that weren't aware, when the guy had to leave to go practice with the vocal coach then came back to play the drums ( can't remember his name), but the vocal coach was Katherine McPhee's Mother.
    I thought she was when I saw her last name.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: 2/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Seemed like my favorite performances were by the ones who sang "Georgia on My Mind." Jen Hirsch was great, loved Reed Grimm, and one other - was it the white chocolate guy?

I also think 15 is too young - but that Shannon Magrane seems to have a lot of talent for her age. And yes, it seems like it's the kids who are getting sick. People should make sure to take vitamins and eat and drink well - no dieting - during Hollywood Rounds.

I sort of didn't want to like Heejun, because he's decent, but not that great. But he's cracking me up. Loving his running commentary on the cowboy, and the confession he made when he learned they all made it through. BTW - I wonder if the judges might have been encouraged to keep the cowboy for the drama. Maybe that's why they're inconsistent. I've seen people get the boot for better performances - or at least it seemed to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123