+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2/9 Hollywood Group Night 1 AI 11 Discussion

Re: 2/9 Hollywood Group Night AI 11 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    HA! I meant fell off the stage. I left that there instead of editing it because I am sitting on the couch and almost fell off as I reached for my cell phone minutes ago!
    LOL enjoy! I cant say I like the show enough

FORT Fogey

I am very tired of AI but I do like the Hollywood rounds. I am curious if Nigel will push them to be more critical this season. Last one was a snooze with them all liking every singer. No one got feedback.
    Uncle David likes this.

I am very tired of AI but I do like the Hollywood rounds. I am curious if Nigel will push them to be more critical this season. Last one was a snooze with them all liking every singer. No one got feedback.
    I know. Thats one thing I really didnt like .

And...it continues. I felt for all the kids who had flu symptoms. Of the two groups highlighted, The Betties and M.I.T., who will succeed and who will fail spectacularly? They need to cut from 158 this round. I bet the cowboy is one who is cut along with the Policewoman and tent girl. All had rather specious edits with illness and control freakitis. Anyway, we wait til Wednesday to actually hear some singing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 2/9 Hollywood Group Night 1 AI 11 Discussion

I bet the cowboy is one who is cut
    Oh, I hope so. I wasn't at all impressed by his voice or his attitude.

I don't really get into this show until they whittle it down some. And start to, you know, sing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't watch The Voice all the way through, but I am thoroughly entertained by the audition process when they can't see the person singing and then fight over who gets to represent them. It is much more revealing than the Hollywood week process on AI in my opinion. I also barely watch this week (I fell asleep during it last night) except when they get to the point of actually singing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't watch The Voice all the way through, but I am thoroughly entertained by the audition process when they can't see the person singing and then fight over who gets to represent them. It is much more revealing than the Hollywood week process on AI in my opinion. I also barely watch this week (I fell asleep during it last night) except when they get to the point of actually singing.
    I love the audition rounds on The Voice, too, and lose interest when they get down down to the competition. I breeze through both AI and this one, stopping to listen to the judges comments. I often skip the most of the signing. Go figure.

I didn't like the cop. She's obnoxious and thinks her poo doesn't stink because she's a cop. She mentioned it so many times it reminded me of Courtney "I'm a model" on the Bach. Oh, did you know she's a cop??

The cowboy better not get picked. I would have just overruled him. Three against one, right?

I like Hollywood week but honesty, do we need one whole hour of nothing but them fighting? And these kids were sick but had no fever? Maybe it was food poisoning and not the flu. And what was with all the hugging after they announced they were sick? One girl picked up tent girl right after she said "you better not make me sick". Uhm.....
    waywyrd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I love the audition rounds on The Voice, too, and lose interest when they get down down to the competition. I breeze through both AI and this one, stopping to listen to the judges comments. I often skip the most of the signing. Go figure.
    Well thats different LOL Although given some of the so called singers, I dont blame you. I saw some of the audition last night, it looks more like a norwalk virus than the flu to spread that fast. Such drama.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well thats different LOL Although given some of the so called singers, I dont blame you. I saw some of the audition last night, it looks more like a norwalk virus than the flu to spread that fast. Such drama.
    I think they pushed the drama on this one. Dehydration with the girl who fell off the stage and I suspect not eating caused a few more to drop. I would not be surprised to learn only 2 had the flu. The one girl with the funny brows and the one who we saw vomit. Most were just tired and said they didn't feel well when they got wind of the flu going around.

I would not be surprised to hear that the availability of food has changed. Not in quantity but access. Perhaps it is a longer walk and only candy is handy. That is a disaster for maintaining blood sugar levels.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-10-2012 at 11:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast