+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2/8 Hollywood AI 11 Discussion

Re: 2/8 Hollywood AI 11 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I forgot it was on, frankly. It just doesn't seem as good this year and only one or two had piqued my interest. Anyone know how the ratings are this season?
    Not very good. The voice has taken over from AI.

FORT Fogey

i forgot about it until i was scanning with the remote. Not really impressed so far this season. hopefully it will pick up steam
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I hate the fact that this year they are not showing enough singers. They are showing the same singers that they keep shoving down our throats in the audition round. Did we see any new faces that actually made the first round? They instead showed us eliminated contestants that were shown in the audition rounds. I pretty much knew who among the ones featured in the audition rounds will be eliminated like Jim Carey's daughter, the big bearded manly dude who kissed Ryan Seacrest and the girl who lives in a tent with his boyfriend, among others. They were just not very good to begin with. But I'm surprised that they cut Travis, although I understand why. He should have sung something that challenged his voice like the first two guys before him. He can't be timid. He should have been more agressive in his singing. The judges like that.

My DVR stopped judt before the girl fell off the stage! It seemed to me that there were to many screamers, boys & girls.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    My DVR stopped judt before the girl fell off the stage! It seemed to me that there were to many screamers, boys & girls.
    They showed her fall on The view today .The idol judges didnt leap to their feet to help.I t almost looked like she did it on purpose, I am guessing she didnt.But who knows?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

She practically fell on some guy so the judges didn't need to hurry over to help her up. He was already there. I assume he was a camera or sound guy.

It annoyed me that they kept showing previews of it all during the show and then we only saw a split second of it at the very end. We have to tune in next time to see what happened and if she's ok. Bunch of dang vultures...hype the poor girl's misfortune for all it's worth.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

What a big yawn fest! I didn't enjoy last night at all. Than the drama with the gal falling off the stage and we get "tune in next time to see what happened." Bleh!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    What a big yawn fest! I didn't enjoy last night at all. Than the drama with the gal falling off the stage and we get "tune in next time to see what happened." Bleh!
    On another forum they are saying that was the most excitement of the night, how sad is that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12