+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2/1/12 Show Discussion: Audition * Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/1/12 Show Discussion: Audition * Spoilers*

AI has always sent people to Hollywood with varying levels of talent.....some come through and continue through all the cuts and I think about half go home the first cut....How is who or why they send through a problem? The real audition is in Hollywood and tht is where the finalists come through

Its not a problem, its what you like or dont like .The sob stories are just that. Borrirrrrng

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What I found ironic is that with a show in the Northwest, the majority we heard/saw go through were from the east coast. I guess they thought the crowds would be less daunting in Portland than east coast cities.
    I think many go to every audition, getting through the barrier to the preliminary stage.

FORT Fanatic

Anyone here watch that competition to get a part on Glee?I'm pretty sure one of the better contestants from that show was shown on the AI coming attractions. She was a pretty brunette... I think her name was Emily

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I think AI needs to really scale down the number of audition shows. Maybe a total of 4. As people have been saying, the backstories have gotten so boring and they are a turn-off to me anymore. So glad I can FF with my DVR.

The first two audition shows were by far the best. Not sure if they started out showing the best talent at first just to hook us in, then started showing lesser talent, or if I was just starved for AI, and now nobody seems that great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12