+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

Originally Posted by razorbacker

I think I get 150 bonus points for my perfect night!
    So did jaceegirl Congrats to you both!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    So did jaceegirl Congrats to you both!
    I just asked the question ... but Jayceegirl (and Vote4Makar)has a different guess than razorbacker. JC & V4M had Josh leaving ... but with Jessica as last standing, while rb guessed it "perfect". ( razorbacker, I'll send you my bill )

Also TLynnMartin called the Jessica Phillip finale !

So ... I'm just curious as to how it works.
    Last edited by echo226; 05-18-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I just asked the question ... but Jayceegirl (and Vote4Makar)has a different guess than razorbacker. JC & V4M had Josh leaving ... but with Jessica as last standing, while rb guessed it "perfect". ( razorbacker, I'll send you my bill )

Also TLynnMartin called the Jessica Phillip finale !

So ... I'm just curious as to how it works.
    Good point Echo. I should have typed that P2 was staying as for me that was a given because there were only three people left in the competition - lol. I still am confused as last week and this week no bottom 2 was mentioned and I would have thought we should have just received points for correctly guessing the contestant that went home. No extra points for something that was never said. It was not a vote thing, but what Ryan or whoever makes those decisions decided to have it play out. Same goes for last night. Jessica and P2 stayed again without any mention of what place they fell, but they obviously had to be the F2. So four different people wording it differently, but with the same end result. We all said in different ways that P2 and Jessica would be the last two standing. I joined the prediction game late and for the first time ever - whatever is decided is fine by me. Congratulations to razorbacker for not only wording it perfectly, but getting into the minds of whoever decides how to play these things out for the best drama possible. I think she mentioned it should be worth 150 extra points - I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Good point Echo. I should have typed that P2 was staying as for me that was a given because there were only three people left in the competition - lol. I still am confused as last week and this week no bottom 2 was mentioned and I would have thought we should have just received points for correctly guessing the contestant that went home. No extra points for something that was never said. It was not a vote thing, but what Ryan or whoever makes those decisions decided to have it play out. Same goes for last night. Jessica and P2 stayed again without any mention of what place they fell, but they obviously had to be the F2. So four different people wording it differently, but with the same end result. We all said in different ways that P2 and Jessica would be the last two standing. I joined the prediction game late and for the first time ever - whatever is decided is fine by me. Congratulations to razorbacker for not only wording it perfectly, but getting into the minds of whoever decides how to play these things out for the best drama possible. I think she mentioned it should be worth 150 extra points - I would agree.
    Thanks for agreeing, but I be a he.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I guessed that ... do I get any points for that?

Anyway ... I just want to call everyone's attention to razorback's post LAST week ( May 11)

I am telling you now, pay close attention to my picks next week. I am guaranteeing you the correct bottom 3.
    OK ... how'd you do that ?
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Too funny - I couldn't even get that right.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I guessed that ... do I get any points for that?

Anyway ... I just want to call everyone's attention to razorback's post LAST week ( May 11)

OK ... how'd you do that ?

Now that's funny stuff. I'd like to be able to claim the gift of clairvoiance, but there were only 3 people left...therefore, I had to get the bottom 3 correct & I was just having a bit of fun. Notice, even though I got a bit lucky with the picks this week, I didn't guarantee the Top 2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

I just enjoy seeing how it play out and how everyone guesses. I have guessed who is going home correctly the last few weeks, however I think you get more points for guessing who is the bottom more then for who goes home, because it seems that is worth more points. I just hope my Phillip wins that is all that matters most to me! Fun fun....

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I just enjoy seeing how it play out and how everyone guesses. I have guessed who is going home correctly the last few weeks, however I think you get more points for guessing who is the bottom more then for who goes home, because it seems that is worth more points. I just hope my Phillip wins that is all that matters most to me! Fun fun....
    TLynnMartin I have noticed the same (see bolded) and the same thing happened to me as well. I think the last two weeks are the only two I have gotten the correct person leaving right since I started playing, which was late into the season. I don't really mind as it is a fun game and since my fave has been gone a few weeks now I would like P2 to win as well. I hope you get your wish.

Your finalists have been chosen!

Safe: Phillip Phillips
    Going Home: Joshua Ledet

Really, any of them could have gone, and just as in past years we were also guessing who the producers would TELL us the "last two" in the bottom were, but that's part of the game. How did we do?

Week 12 Results:

Arielflies: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    BuckeyeAddict: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Debb70: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    echo226: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Fanny Mare: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Gutmutter: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    ilja: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Jaceegirl: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet = 8
    JLuvs: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    jsciv: Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez = 7
    kenny2604: Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips = 10
    mesachick: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Misty8723: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    NFL1: Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez = 7
    norm: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    r2maybs: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet = 8
    razorbacker: Phillip Phillips, Joshua Ledet = 15
    TeacherLady: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    TLynnMartin: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet = 8
    TNKY: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    Vote4Makar: Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet = 8
    xmaskat: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5
    zanthia: Joshua Ledet, Jessica Sanchez = 5

The popular guess was Jessica to go home, but she pulled it out, meaning that a lot of us swung and missed. Not to fear, though: at the last minute we do add one more to the "perfect guess" club for the year! Congratulations razorbacker!!!

Well, here are the things we know about our game: we know who's going to win. A strong guess (the only other person to guess both bottom two) has let kenny2604 pull far enough into the lead that the rest of us will be looking at that last-few-week surge in awe for the next year. We also know that the top 6 are all on the bus for sure, though they'll have to fight for those cushy runner-up seats. But the rest is up for grabs, a wrong guess could drop anyone out of the top 10 and give those 11th place folks our seats. So while one person might be able to rest on their laurels, the rest of us have one more entry to make!

As we've done in years past, this week you will be voting for a winner for 8 points: everyone will be guessing who they think will win the title American Idol and the [-]one million dollar prize[/-] (wrong show) adulation of fans all over the nation!

Week 12 Standings

1: kenny2604 - 153
    2: TeacherLady - 142
    3: xmaskat - 138
    3: norm - 138
    3: TLynnMartin - 138
    6: NFL1 - 137
    7: zanthia - 136
    8: jsciv - 131
    9: TNKY - 130
    10: echo226 - 127

11: BuckeyeAddict - 125