+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

Safe: Joshua
    Going Home: Jessica

As usual I am over thinking this. As for who I want to win, at this point it's ABBJS ( Anybody but Jessica Sanchez).

Josh is a fantastic singer, BUT, as they keep pointing out, he's old school, a throwback, etc. and so am I ... so I wonder as others might, whether there is a place for him on the contemporary scene.

Phillip for a while seemed like one of the worst singers there, but he has grown on me tremendously. I think he sounded really good with Volcano, and I'm in the standing ovation camp for his last song (We've got Tonight"). He exudes a vibe of a number of established singers, even a little Rod Stewart.

Jessica I looked up the Wiki on her. I didn't realize she was on America's Got Talent and was eliminated and "brought back" as a wild card. She also has been singing at sporting events, etc. Even Simon Cowell said she's one of the best he's ever heard. So I wonder, if she's so great, why hasn't someone snatched her up by now? Why does she need American Idol?

It does seem that both Jess and Josh already have the support of the musical producers, and Jessica even has the U.S, Navy behind her, but I am thinking Phillip might need the win.

Because of her fan base, Jessica may have the best chance of pulling this out ... but I hope not.

I don't think they'll leave Phillip as one if the last 2 standing as they did with Hollie so ....

Going home to Audition for another talent contest: Jessica
    Last edited by echo226; 05-17-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    Too much Diablo 3 last night instead of watching Idol! Oh no! Still, the guess is more about what they tell us than what the first and second place votes are. So I must guess blind. But as others have said, it's mathematically impossible to be completely wrong so....

Safe: Phillip Phillips
    Going Home: Jessica Sanchez
    LOL - I played last night too. I made a Barbarian and just started the second act. Fun game =D
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I hate to seem so copy-cat, but I can't figure out another way that's plausible.

Leaving: Jessica

(Even if Joshua is actually ahead, they won't put Phillip in the hot seat again, like last week with Hollie. They'll want some fresh "drama".)

safe: Joshua
    Ryan can say something extremely witty such as "there is no more drama Joshua... you are safe, and heading to the finale"

going home: Jessica

FORT Fanatic

I think Phillip is safe for sure. I've been eenie minie moing Jessica and Joshua all day.

I'm going to predict Jessica is safe and Joshua is going home.

Phillip Jessica finale.

I am just like everyone else going back and forth trying to decide what America has done. I am probably wrong, but agreeing with those that have made the same predictions as mine. I also think that the judges or TPTB have done this on purpose. Give Joshua all kinds of praise and standing ovations and a bit of criticism to Jessica so that more fans vote for her. In the long run that is exactly who they wanted in the finals if my theory holds true. Guess we will find out shortly. Just read echo's post and thought everyone realized she was on AGT when she was younger. I still say she is great imitator and I don't really want her to win. I am just trying to guess what these voters are doing and probably not very good at it.

Jessica safe
    Joshua going home
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 05-17-2012 at 08:53 PM.

I think I get 150 bonus points for my perfect night!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I think I get 150 bonus points for my perfect night!
    Congrats to you! I got it backwards. Oh well, one more to go.

I'm not sure how this works and it really doesn't matter since I didn't get anything right ...lol ... but a couple of questions.

1} Jessica and Phillip were BOTH safe, in that order, Jessica first and then Phillip for the drama ... so how are the points scored since only a few people had Joshua leaving, some guessed Jessica safe, and from what I looked at, razorbacker is the only one who guessed the last 2 standing. (congrats rb) So how do the points work on this one ?

I was thinking yesterday that it might have been good to guess the order in which they "build" the top 3 similar to the way we guess the order of the bottom three earlier in the season. Maybe next season.

2) How does this work next week. We just guess who we think will be the last one standing ?

Thanks jsciv
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread